More Facts about CPS Buying and Selling Our Children
Topic: Constitutional Issues
The Business of Child Stealing in Florida
American taxpayers fund a racket that wrenches the stomach. That is CPS. Some of those involved claim their are just following orders, others just pocket the bounty on children wrenched from their parent’s arms. Nuremberg answered the question of orders; profiting from human trafficking should be a capital offense.
by Melinda Pillsbury-Foster
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Under 5 years, blond, blue-eyed – $6,000.00. a top of the line product
We are going to take you behind the lies into the ugly truth that is destroying families for profit every day, in every community across America. You won’t want to believe it but when you see their faces, hear their voices, you will understand why this is happening and what it means to your own life, even if you don’t have children.
The same system that views children as commodities to be sold also has plans for you. There is a solution and we will get to that.
The CPS steals children using the system paid for by citizens who believe it is being used to protect those in need. That is a fraud; the system actually pumps money into the personal accounts of all those involved in the system, converting children into cash while destroying them and their families. The number of children who emerge from the system, able to function normally, are near zero. Some are never seen again.
The system used includes three stages. The first phase is to shock and intimidate the parents into consenting to let their children be processed into the system. The second phase is to force parents, terrified for their children, to begin a process of ‘case management.’ That process is a template that is designed to push the parents into emotional meltdown and bankruptcy. The third phase is to sever the parental rights entirely and sell the children.
In the wake of this trauma families are atomized, destroyed. Parents and grandparents never again see the children who connect them to the future. Children lose their past and the anchoring each of us needs to develop into a healthy human being.
Those who carry the process through the stages are well compensated. Agents, Case workers, judges, physicians, clerks, and others expect and receive compensation for services often not even delivered. Compensation takes place through corporations. State employees who fail to take children out of homes are penalized; many of these leave the system which has been converted from a system originally intended to help families to one that profits those in control.
Across the country, CPS experienced high turn overs in case workers struggling under impossible work loads for many years. Good people, motivated to help struggling families were frustrated and unable to help; those are the kinds of caseworkers who simply quit. Cases of extreme abuse while children were in foster care were common. Nothing about the system gave cause for hope it was working. Then the picture changed. The idea that instead of providing services the system as a whole should move to the model of generating income took hold as the concept of privatization was widely adopted by government. Privatization, introduced during the Reagan Years, was pushed by think tanks that saw government, a corporation itself, as the logical partner for other large corporate interests. Children, roads, military services, each of these and more were recalibrated to provide income to those in control. In this way, the problem with social services created an opening that in the late 1990s allowed the least ethical to profit from the pain of others.
PL 105-89 (HR 867), passed into law November 19, 1997, was intended to ensure that children who could not be reunited with their birth families could be placed in loving homes. But those entrusted to carry out the desperately needed changes found the measure enabled a very different agenda. CPS agents and caseworkers could be trained to look at their industry as a profit center. The system began to view children as product to be harvested and parents as barriers to be demolished.
The system became a template for kidnapping, carried out by barely educated caseworkers who were told that they made the law. This itself had become a tenet of belief held by those in power as the foundations of Constitutional law continued to be eroded by a judiciary who graduated from law school ignorant of America’s foundational documents. The shift from Constitutional law to statute and whim of court, low-level government employee, and law enforcement is documented in “The Anti-Government Movement Guidebook,” published by the National Center for State Courts in1999.
The stage was set and the feeding frenzy was about to begin.
The process goes through three stages of slow death; ripped from their families the children are bewildered, afraid, vulnerable to the system. The process hinges on secrecy and an asserted immunity from accountability for all involved. Power, through the official but unacknowledged transfer from the Constitution to government by statute, code and whim, renders all of those outside government vulnerable. Caught in that process parents lose track of all the things that brought happiness and normality to their lives. Years later this will mark them. Most will never recover.
This is the story of three families. Each of their stories is still in motion because the pain never stops.
Manatee County, Florida has long made a business of stealing children. Families who settle there do not know that, however. They are attracted to the weather, the beauty of the area. If they knew they would never settle anyplace in Florida, which is arguably has the most corrupt CPS system in the nation. The County is run by a Board of Commissioners who meet at this well polished table.
Children are a commodity for which there is a steady and growing market both in the United States and across the world. Child sex-slaves arrive in Europe and elsewhere from unspecified locations; children taken from homes routinely end up in the porn industry. It has been going on for many years but since it did not impact most of us it was easy to ignore. But as counties across the country have cycled down into bankruptcy the need to pump harder for every buck to be made has become more compelling. Today it is not just the most vulnerable who are targeted but families that would before have been passed over as too well connected. In Manatee County the pumping is in fast forward.
Monday, June 2nd 2008
The two young sons of the Roberts were dropped off at the home of their babysitter, Christina Holbrook, residence11534 57th Street Circle East, Parrish, Florida. Both parents work. Michelle and James Roberts are both veterans of the US Navy who met while in service to their country. Both came from families with long and honorable histories of serving in the military.
Their oldest son, had been disciplined by his father the day before for jumping up and down on his baby brother, a potentially life-threatening activity. Spanking was the kind of discipline James himself experienced as a child growing up in Tennessee. The spanking had left a slight bruise.
CPS arrived at the babysitter’s home at 9:30am. They proceeded to strip the two boys and photograph them in the nude, questioning them for an hour. This was a bewildering and frightening experience for the boys.
The first James and Michelle heard of this was when Michelle received a phone call at 3:30pm from Alicia Habib. Habib presented herself as an agent for Child Protective Services, demanding that the couple present themselves for an ‘interview’. No criminal complaint was presented. But the process of intimidation and fear was launched.
Here, Michelle and James find out, to their shock, that the kids have been stripped and photographed. Left feeling as if the ground had been cut out from under them they endured with shock the moment when the deputy sheriff read James his Miranda rights. He was not charged; no criminal complaint was served. Michelle is interviewed. They are given orders. Michelle is to be present when James saw their children. CPS is moving towards building paperwork to take the children away from their parents.
During the interview they were shown the photos taken of their naked children by the deputy. The children’s faces were frozen in tears. He did not show them all the photos, keeping them under the paperwork. Michelle found his behavior intimidating. As the photos were shown he questioned her about their use of discipline.
Soon Michelle and James will realize that the CPS has no power unless they give it to them. CPS depends on the ignorance of ordinary people. The first phase had begun.
The system ground them out fine; dehumanizing them and working with fine-tuned intention to show them, by its actions, that they had no rights and no recourse. At the end of the week a hearing was set; they were now being launched into the second phase of the process that intended to wrest their children from them. But during those endless days they began to come out of the shock and consider their alternatives. They considered the Constitution and the rights they knew they had both sworn to defend as members of the armed forces of America.
Michelle loaded the two boys in their car and drove them hundreds of miles to the town where James had grown up. There, she left them with their great-grandparents. When you are seven months pregnant no long drive is comfortable, but for her children Michelle would risk anything.
In the car she prayed that she would not miscarry the baby held so close to her heart.
The two young parents are both veterans of the War in Iraq. Each had joined the Navy, after looking forward to serving their country from their early teems. She planned this as her career, since 7th Grade. He, since taking in ROTC in High School.
But they had joined a military that they believed cared for its own and kept its promises; after finding that their small son would be have to be left with someone else while both served in the war zone, they resigned. Their son, Lukas, was born the following October.
Now, they knew what the military is about. To them, they were just bodies to fill slots that civilians could fill at twice the pay. Never previously interested in politics they began to think about how the world was being run.
From the time you join you are told he is your commander and chief. She was not a Bush fan, but you cannot say it without fear of reprisal.
But Florida CPS was not finished with them. Although they did not know it, Habib stood to make nearly $10,000 as her bounty for taking the children, both very adoptable, from their home.
They never could have imagined that the elderly great-grand-parents would be threatened with arrest, but that is what happened. They began studying the Constitution; This, they knew was the real law in America. If they understood it they could use it.
Now they understand that they should never have talked to CPS. If they had not, CPS would have had to leave them alone. CPS uses fear and intimidation to force the appearance that there they have entered into a ‘contract’ with parents. But since a valid contract cannot exist without the elements of disclosure, consent, and equitable exchange this is a fraud. All parents get is bankruptcy, heartbreak, and too often death.
The Case Plan Ploy – Adam Umholtz
Adam comes from a family that lived in a log cabin in Pennsylvania. The cabin was 230 years old. Made of chestnut beams that are from a species that is not extinct the beams were hand hewed and rectangular and criss crossed. Adam’s dad was a pastor for the Southern Home Mission Board. Adam’s younger brother was born there, in the horseshoe shaped valley that was filled with berry bushes and food they grew themselves.
Adam went to school at the Advanced Training Institute of America, now the ATI. Now he is an entrepreneur, or was until his life and family was hijacked by the CPS. Adam’s children were taken from him and his wife on Monday, July 28th, 2007. They were given a case plan that it was impossible to fulfill.
As part of the 72 goals laid out in the plan was one requirement that Adam attend a class for sexual offenders who had served time in prison. This was impossible for Adam to do. Adam is attending a study on successful parents and couples, a study in which he and his wife were invited to participate. Both parents are strong Christians who take their faith seriously. Neither parent has ever been to prison for any cause, much less a sexual offense. The charges were falsified made by a neighbor who was later charged with having committed a sexual offense themselves.
Adam cannot attend the classes available because he has never been to prison and has never been a sexual offender. He is not eligible for the class in any case. So the court told Adam to confess to a crime he did not commit to get his kids back. The court has an agenda. If Adam confesses they have a clear track for severing his parental rights. The lack of justice does not bother the court or the attorney who has urged him to confess to a crime he did not commit. They are all paid through the process that steals children for resale.
Parents are routinely told that to ‘complete their case plan’ they must fulfill requirements that force them to leave jobs that prevent them from attending classes scheduled from 9 – 5 on work days. They are told they cannot be self employed. Every possible block is put in their paths to complete a ‘requirement’ that is pointless in any case. The same pattern is reported by parents across the United States. Angelina Alexander, a parent in California was told she must quit her job as a taxi driver because she was self employed. Yet she had taken the job, the only one she could find, to fulfill the requirements to attend classes. In her case the report that took her small son from her home was from a former boyfriend who had never seen the child. Complaints that the charge was false were ignored as her processing continued.
Mainstream Americans are at risk today and have no idea what is coming. In Adam’s case the CPS had targeted the kids because they were homeschooling and because they had building materials in the back yard. Then a malicious neighbor, made sexual allegations. The neighbor was later proven to have lied.
But the fact that all the ‘charges’ were illegal did not stop them from forcing you to undertake the ‘Case Plan.’ There were no charges but they had already taken their eight children out of the home. If the family had known they would have refused to talk to CPS.
Adam and his wife are now approaching bankruptcy although they are better off than many couples because at least they do not have to hide to keep the child still living with them. Most parents face the same problem. Attempts to fulfill the case plan make it impossible to earn a living or are impossible to fulfill. There are no charges. There have been no charges. There will be no charges. As with most couples, they force the father to leave so that they will have a clear shot at grabbing the children from the mother.
CPS has continuously made false allegations, added their youngest child, born after they took the original eight children, to the present case, and over and over ignored the orders of the court. One of their daughters in foster care is suffering from a wound on her foot, acquired in the foster home, for which she is receiving no treatment. The wound continues to fester and they can do nothing.
Although there are no charges Adam and his wife are allowed to see the kids only two hours a week with supervision. And the court continues to threaten to sever their parental rights. Adam does not intend to let that happen.
Adam and his wife are considering their options now that they understand the fraud that has been perpetrated. Those options are growing, along with their understanding of the Constitution and how the system in place has worked to negate their rights.
Phase Three – Severing Parental Rights
Greg Pound and his wife, Malissa, had their parental rights severed in November of 2007. The incident that brought CPS into their lives was a simple accident. A friend’s dog visiting their home bit their baby. It could have happened to anyone; the dog’s owner was desperately sorry, the dog had never harmed anyone before. Accidents happen. There was a time when an accident was treated with offers of assistance, not viewed as the means for grabbing children from their parents and their home. But that was before those in power noticed the opportunity PL 105-89 (HR 867) offered them.
For four years the Pounds saw their children for just two hours a month. Looking at the children, across the barriers built by CPS always reduced them to tears.
The last time the Pounds saw their children was at the YMCA in Pinellas County. That ‘not for profit’ is paid 125 million a year, just for that county, according to Pound who says he has researched the subject exhaustively, to ‘babysit’ kids as they meet their parents in a stark ten by twelve foot room for the two hours they are allowed to be together for those months when they still hoped to be reunited.
The system is intended to separate children, a valuable commodity, from their parents. Mandates to reunite children and parents are consistently ignored as children are processed further and further into the system. What then happens to the children varies, but is in all cases appalling.
Along with the system abuse of families parents attempting to work in the system report that FOIA requests on such routine matters as copies of the Oath of Office and bonds, required by the Constitution, for each judge or elected official or law enforcement officer, are not produced, despite repeated requests. Many ask, over and over again, why such requests should be met with silence and hostility. Parents continue to struggle to regain custody of their children and to exact accountability from those who claim sovereign immunity as government employees from the impact of their acts on ordinary Americans. The claim of sovereign immunity for those employed by government is, according to Constitutional experts such as not employed by government entirely without foundation.
The three families whose cases appear here each report that they will never stop fighting. Each family is presently filing a civil rights suit against those involved in their several cases. In light of yesterday’s revelation on child-sex rings, operating across the United States but very present in their own areas of Florida, their questions are ever more anguished as they deal with the echoing emptiness of homes that once held the laughter of children.
Did you like this article?
If you did, Thumb It!
38 thumbs so far
Socially Bookmark this article! BlinkList Blogmarks Bloglines Buddymarks CiteUlike del.icio.us Digg It Diigo DZone Ekstreme Google Gravee ISEdb Linkagogo Linkroll Maple.nu Mr. Wong Netvouz Newsvine Onlywire PlugIM reddit Segnalo Simpy Sphinn Squidoo StumbleUpon tagtooga TalkDigger Technorati Yahoo MyWeb
©2008 Melinda Pillsbury-Foster, all rights reserved. You must have written permission from the author in order to republish this work.
Published: Saturday, June 28, 2008
Last modified: Saturday, June 28, 2008
The views expressed in this article are those of Melinda Pillsbury-Foster only and do not represent the views of Nolan Chart, LLC or its affiliates. Melinda Pillsbury-Foster is solely responsible for the contents of this article and is not an employee or otherwise affiliated with Nolan Chart, LLC in his/her role as a columnist.
More Articles By Melinda Pillsbury-Foster
Be A Columnist
Tell A Friend About This Article
Leave A Comment
Posted By: Leonard Henderson
Date: 2008-06-28 14:58:42
SENATE SET TO RENEW 1997 LAW THAT PAYS CPS TO KIDNAP CHILDREN
S. 3038 is the renewal of ASFA ’97, the act that gives the states BILLION$ to kidnap and adopt out children on the flimsiest anonymous allegation, even known malicious false accusations.
Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997 (PL 105-89), also widely known as ASFA ’97 was the program designed to promote and increase the number of adoptions from foster care by rewarding states that increased adoptions each year.
ASFA ’97 sunsets on September 30, 2008.
In the Senate RIGHT NOW is the re authorization-
Improved Adoption Incentives and Relative Guardianship Support Act of 2008 (S. 3038)
Contact your Senators TODAY! Tell them NO on S.3038 and to END the War on Families.
LET THE PERVERSE INCENTIVES SUNSET THAT FRAUDULENTLY KIDNAP KIDS FOR MONEY.
See full Press Release
Posted By: David S
Date: 2008-06-28 15:33:55
If anyone comes to kidnap your chilren, shoot the bastards.
Posted By: The Melinda
Date: 2008-06-28 17:22:42
Thanks to Leonard Henderson for continuing the dialogue on solutions!
Most people have a hard time believing that the system can be so corrupt. It takes time for them to believe it. In the beginning there is a lot of shock and disbelief. One of the things we are doing with CopperCards is beginning the educational process early, before there is a problem, and giving people the tools to assert their Constitutional rights. If we all did that we would be free.
Posted By: Leonard Henderson
Date: 2008-06-28 17:54:58
Melinda! One of our AFRA Newshawks “discovered” you today. Please email me.
American Family Rights Association
Posted By: STARR
Date: 2008-06-28 18:22:20
That is exactly why i left florida. After i fought and won 6 years ago thanks to leanords help . I was gone … Couldnt pay me to go back to florida .
Posted By: Susan Fretwell
Date: 2008-06-28 18:34:52
That article is totally right on! Same thing happened to my family, only I’m here in Corrupt Fremont County CO, also the most corrupt, vile place on Earth. Here is a recap of my story:
The Fremont County Colorado DHS stole my 3 children from my husband and I over a year ago and gave them to my lesbian mother and her ‘partner’. I do have an attorney, but he isn’t doing much. I don’t want my kids raised in a lesbian household. I was and I have severe depression and anxiety! I was also physically abused by some of my mother’s many ‘lovers’. Also the judge involved in this case is a known lesbian and there are many lesbians in this corrupt county. The Social Services caseworker didn’t even let me see my kids for Easter or take them to church,when I have NEVER been accused of abusing them! My case is based on the fact that my son, who was 2 at the time, was left outside for a mere 30 seconds, and a nosey neighbor called The Fremont County CO Dept.of Human Services. It took them 6 months (with plenty of ‘help’ from my mother and her partner) to invent a case against us. In April of 2007, my attorney has informed my husband and I that the children’s Guardian Ad Litem had hired a private investigator who had supposedly seen my husband drinking. Is this even legal? This is pushing the boundaries of government spying to a new level! One of our ‘caseworkers’ also distorted, I mean reported, that she had seen my husband drinking at the bowling alley (he bowls every Monday night). Our case is only a dependancy/neglect. I feel that the government is taking this way too far. Our caseworker is also friends with my mother & her ‘partner’. She has been over to their house on social visits and even admits to that. That is a big time conflict of interest, but I reported her to the State Board in Denver, who just sent the complaint back to DHS here in this county, who of course, found nothing wrong! I attended the rally in Washington DC on August 18 to help put an end to abuses by Child Protective Services!
Posted By: Susan Fretwell
Date: 2008-06-28 18:47:30
CPS also gave us major hoops to jump through, which we did! This included: a psych evaluation for me (done, of course, by one of their paid ‘specialists’ who said I have ‘borderline personality disorder’…I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety in the past, never with that!), drug & alcohol testing for myself & my husband (I have NEVER had a substance abuse problem!), counseling, which CPS had access to PRIVATE sessions, dumb me, I thought there were HIPPA laws, but they don’t apply when CPS are involved, parenting classes (very LAME), drug & alcohol classes for my husband, random UA testing for my husband (which were all NEGATIVE). I think that was about it.
The real stab in the heart was the snatching of my baby as soon as she was born. They wanted to pimp her out for adoption! This was done under the speculation that there ‘might be abuse’. Well, there was NEVER any abuse to begin with. Just a very flimsy neglect case that would not hold up in a real court! My mother & her partner fueled this case with their lies and false allegations, which CPS believed. My poor baby daughter is raised by my mother & her partner. MY mom’s ‘partner’ has developed an unnatural bond with this child which I find disturbing. My poor son is always put in time-out, and they let him dress as a princess last Halloween. My attorney (whom we PAID out of pocket) was totally incompetent, and we found out later that he works as a GAL for DHS here. Everybody was against us. I’m moving to another state next month to try to obtain a different lawyer to get our children back home where we love them & they need to be!
Posted By: david w hopkins
Date: 2008-06-29 17:21:19
Yes i have a 5 yr old autistic son that was taking off on his bicycle to the local city park.We had called the department of children services for information on how to get testing paid for because the state insurance we have wouldnt pay for it.The case worker came to our home to meet jacob.We had left her alone with him for a minute at the kitchen table as our girls 6 and 9 were getting off the school bus. When we came back in the house she was sitting alone at the table. I asked where jacob was and she said she didnt know. He had gone out the back door to the back yard and had gotten on his bike and was gone again.At that point are oldest daughter and our grandson had showed up .We was all looking for him .My wife called 911 my daughter myself and the caseworker eva hoffman was on foot and in are vehicles looking for him. Officer dan rosegarner had found him and returned to the house.The caseworker said that she would help and that she would have some people contact us to give us info on how to get him tested and or evaluated in the next couple of days. Nobody came or called meanwhile we had taken his bike and installed alarms on the windows and doors as well as putting a tracker on his shoes.A couple of weeks went by and we had called numerous times to find out when the help was coming be4cause he kept on taking off . The dAY SHE WAS HERE SHE SAID WE NEEDED TO CALL 911 WHEN HE TAKES OFF TO PROTECT OURSEVES. Then she came to the house with a form for us to sign . It was an informal adjustment that she said would enable them to help with financing doctors to evaluate jacob. I said i wasnt signing anything without a lawyer but she said it was just a formality to enable the finances of the doctors and i didnt need a lawyer.Five weeks went by and nobody called or showed up.We had called every day leaving voice mails that were unanswered nobody returned our calls. Then on may 29th we was cooking outside on the grill and all the kids were playing and jacob got on the neighbers bike and went around the corner. i went the other way to cut him off at the pass so to speak. There was an officer around the corner with a car pulled over he then followed jacob back to the house. This time there was no 911 call involved. The next thing we knew there was a lady named mischell rudolph at the door to remove jacob from our home.The very next day we had to be at a hearing at the courthouse.The judge ruled with them to keep him in foster care till he knew more.Allthough we did show up with a lawyer who used to be the dcs attorney for the same office. The following tuesday we had another court appearance and the lawyer had all the so called child in need of services ammended down to a lack of so called supervision.Then we had supervised visits with jacob at the dcs office monday wednesdays and fridays for the next two weeks. During these visits jacob was starved he ate three apples four banannas abag of chips a candy bar and a six peice mcnugget and wanted to bag up yhe rest to take.We found out that there was seven children three bewing teenage boys staying in the two bedroom house where the foster parents live.We had called everyone including the governers liason the director of the dcs in indianapolis the regional director in our area the president of the autisum society in indiana and the associated press among others. Jacob was tested by two doctors during this time one saying that taking him out of the home was the wrong thing to do and whatever was going on with jacob was not a result of bad parenting .Since then he has been returned home but they are now trying to impose this class that class and the other class on us . We were allso subjected to drug screens on two occasions without a court order both with negative results.We agreed to it just to get him home. Allso during this time jacobs mother has been diagnosed with heart disease. We are in our late 40s we have eight children and five grandchildren and have three children younger than our grandchildren. We have been parenting for 28 yrs. We have children older than the caseworkers. Now we have a disposition hearing set for the 8th of july, They are crazy they have been absolutely no help they have cost us our savings our health and have broke our hearts and are still posing an imposition on us. They keep saying repeatedly that there sorry they appolagize and that they are looking in to that. SINCERELY David W Hopkins
Posted By: Gunner Retired
Date: 2008-07-13 23:57:17
It comes as no surprise that Florida has evolved into a snakes den of corruption in pseudo ‘Nanny Government’ parenthood (including of course CPS/DCS, but more prevalent in social assistance programs), when you consider the massive influx of ‘snowbirds’ establishing residency there… same story in Texas. I remember California in the early 1980s around the vast military presence in the state. At one point in Murphy Canyon Navy Family Housing the families had pretty much decided that if CPS showed up on the front door, kids were spirited out the back door and the family moved to the mothers hometown within days, especially in cases where the husband was deployed to sea on a ship. Everybody pitched in to make it work smoothly. I was told at one point that Navy babies were highly sought after in the Calif adoption racket. Gunner Retired
Posted By: Jan Smith
Date: 2008-10-01 12:45:32
Please copy and send this to everyone in Florida.
If you want to see what Democrats will do, just look at Washington State. Here they rule and have for years, put our state 3 billion in debt, doubled child removal from 2006-2007, have me feeling like I live in a police state because you can’t go anywhere without seeing an officer yet want to hire more, are turning crime into a major business as evidenced by all the new prisons/jails being built and implement pet projects that end up being national programs all over CPS and family court. Every time you hear of a CASA worker going against a family, or no due process in family court, or concurrent planning (a plan to adopt and a plan for reunification going at the same time but don’t be fooled by that either. The REAL plan might be to adopt), think of Washington State and the Democrats.
They have reduced the Omsbudsman program to a statistic gathering organization more so than a CPS watchdog. There is no authority in Washington State against CPS. Legislators have even gone to court with families only to have the courts and CPS disrespect them. The courts are in bed with CPS for federal funding and often side with them regardless of the evidence IF they will even hear the parents side of the story. They have taken away any and all rights for extended family leaving parents extremely vulnerable. Hospitals are now going after the federal funding and are in the child removal business. Heaven help you if your child has an accident and the doctor decides to call CPS with bogus claims. Plan on spending thousands for forensic scientists. If you can’t afford that, bye bye children.
To understand the seriousness of this, read the following article: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/aug/27/20060827-103843-8516r/ This is Democratic globalism.
Children are dying all over the state in CPS care 6-1 over parents but you don’t hear about that in the liberal media. The media only discuss parental abuse to keep the Democrats happy with their adoption incentives coming in. They take their statistics off of long term dependency as it pertains to relative placement – but don’t be fooled. Less that 1/4 of REMOVED children get placed in extended family care. They are not counting the unsubstantiated removals who often take months before they are resolved. They are screening most relatives out or dragging their feet on relative placement then telling people “you are no longer bonded therefore we have to adopt out.” They are not following the law as it pertains to relative placement and family preservation.
Bottom line is: VOTE DEMOCRAT AND LOSE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN
Posted By: K
Date: 2008-10-29 06:08:10
CPS/DPSS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT (RIVERSIDE, CA) FOR KIDNAPPING OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT CAUSE We are organizing a class action lawsuit against the County of Riverside, the State of California, and all parties involved in unlawfully detaining and holding our children against our will, and without cause. We have documented the deep, imbedded corruption in the “social services” agencies in California. We have filed three lawsuits so far, and are looking for other families who have also been annihilated by this evil. Go to the link at http://www.Fightcps.com to join the fight to save our children.
Posted By: k
Date: 2008-10-29 06:19:11
We have not even been able to have a Contested Jurisdictional Hearing yet, and on March 6, 2008, Riverside County and CPS will continue to attempt to gain legal support to attempt to adopt out our beautiful, healthy, infant daughter, completely AGAINST OUR WILL, and against the law. Neither one of us have any history or usage of any illegal drugs, and Amber was born with an APGAR score of 9.8, with absolutely NO DRUGS in her system, against wheat CPS declared to court. The DRMC hospital test was tampered with and was wrong. That is the ONLY basis for their illegal abduction of our newborn infant, and it has been an illegal “legal loophole” battering of our Parental rights ever since. On August 8, 2007, our newborn daughter was illegally and forcefully taken by Michael Biles of Banning CPS, with the help of eight others at Desert Regional Medical center, with no court order nor warrant, and no police present. He physically threatened mother and newborn with severe physical harm, and we have fought for our daughter since. CPS contrived multiple hearsay untruths and presented falsifications to the court, without our knowledge. On September 7, 2007, we have documented proof (by email) that we had asked our attorneys for a “Continuance” so that we could attend the Jurisdiction Hearing on September 10, 2007. When we arrived that day, we were told we arrived “too late,” and the record shows no request for a Continuance was requested by our attorneys at all, who later stated they were in correspondence with us “the entire time” although CPS claimed they could not locate us. Judge Christopher Sheldon then granted us a “Contested Jurisdictional Hearing,” and then suddenly, the case was transferred to Southwest Adjudication Center, where Commissioner Fernandez declared he lacked the power to render a Judgment on another Judge’s decision to have the Contested Jurisdiction Hearing, then Fernandez took it off calendar, where it stands today……we have been denied our daughter in this illegal kidnapping, and we have located proof that the County of Riverside and DRMC routinely set new mothers up this way, very often to take newborn white, healthy, drug-free babies to sell them on their own twisted underground baby market. We have been violated entirely, and we will keep fighting for our daughter, as she has now been SOLD on this open baby market.
Posted By: sue
Date: 2008-11-06 11:46:17
I work in the family law system. I believe every word of this article. Like I’ve always firmly believed, at the root of every issue such as this there is the buck $$$$$. Why is there an economic reward here…there should not be…that is clearly a conflict that does not belong in the picture??????? I have talked to several mothers in the past year or two…they are told that if they don’t want their children taken from them they must file restraining orders against the fathers of the children. The latest one I spoke to just yesterday, dad got mad because somebody else looked at mom and stabbed a few shampoo bottles with a knife, didn’t come after mom or the kids with the knife, didn’t waive it around, didn’t scream at the kids…none of the above. They bulldog these people and count on their ignorence of the law and their rights. Cps knows damn well they don’t have enough evidence to do what they are threatening to do so they bully the mother into doing it for them….and apparently like I suspected they are being paid to do this. I told the mother to call their legal office and ask them why if they feel they have the evidence to take her children they don’t just file it…she said she’d call me back and tell me what they say. The cps worker in this case is a ex-policewomen…gee that’s got to be a step down for her, go from a badge and a gun to sitting behind a desk, probably wrinkles her shorts no end so she takes it out on the clients…and gets paid handsomely to do it apparently. Florida has become a state where only those with money have any rights……it’s past time for the Feds to get into this. I believe this happens in florida because of who votes down here…the old people either don’t have these issues or have enough money to pay big guns to be sure they don’t so they don’t care how the poor and lower middle class are being treated. Privitization leaves too many doors open for abuse, anytime a company gets paid for how many cases they handle you’re going to have abuse. This state has forgotten what due process is and this is not the only area it happens in…..it’s got to stop here and now.
Posted By: Melissa Shepherd-Gillespie
Date: 2009-05-25 16:16:32
Please call me or speak to Robert Fields or Greg Pound about me. Robert can give you my number.
Posted By: Be A Voice for the Children
Date: 2009-06-23 12:32:20
Kansas is investigating the illegal seizure of children from families on falsified documents. The CPS Secretary stated the Sedgwick County DA “bullied” Social Workers into filing false affidavits to remove children. Please support the children and view the link below for more information:
Posted By: the Melinda
Date: 2009-06-23 17:13:48
Children are a commodity in the business model propagated by those in power. To effectively change it we need local action and shared information. Many fighting the greed of those who have abscounded with government are working today but it is helpful to track those who are responsible since they are often moved around when they are exposed. Also, we need to know what justifications are being used so we can warn parents and protect children.
If you want a yahoo group for this purpose, let me know and I will start one.
Posted By: sharon Toler
Date: 2009-09-14 18:36:45
My family is in Hillsborough County in Florida and we are living thru this very nightmare. I am reaching out to anyone & everyone that will listen & may have any suggestions. I have found that these organizations answer to no one and no one will take accountability for them. I am willing to go as high up the ladder as I need to in order to be heard and stop them. If anyone can give me any advice I would really appreciate it. Thank you Sharon Toler Tampa, FL
- About This Site
- A Report Which was Written by An Intern – Be Sure and Read the Part Highlighted in Bold
- Author Yvonne Mason
- Child Protection Services in Michagin Written by An Attorney
- Child Protective Services- Historical Review and Current System Written by William Wesley Patton
- CPS Victories for Parent’s Rights May Help in Dealing with CPS
- Custody Cases: Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse
- Drugging Foster Children
- Federal laws Affecting State Proceedings
- Fourth Amendment Rights
- Georgia Defense Packet for Parents Who Have Had Their Children Stolen BY DFCS
- Georgia’s Responsibility Toward Children in Foster Care:This is An Important Read
- Guidelines for Attorneys for Parents Who have lost their children to CPS
- How Safe is the System? It Isn’t
- How Should the Law Respond When Children Die Or Are Injured, In Foster Care? Even Limited Immunities for Foster Parents Are Dangerous
- How to Protect Yourself From CPS Author Brenda Alexander who lost her children to CPS
- Important Information by a Lawyer
- Information About the Child Protective Services Program of the Department of Human Services
- Investigating Child Sexual Abuse Allegations by Susan J Sachsenmaier
- Letter to a Judge by Hope Crabtree
- On Psychiarty and Child Protective Services in the United States By Dr. Fred Baughman
- Our Nation consistently Maintained that parents posses a fundamental right to raise their children as they see fit- not the state
- Profane Justice by Suzanne Shell
- Senate Set To Renew 1997 Law That Pays CPS to Kidnap Children
- Social Services Investigations: The Removal of Children From The Home
- Something Every Parent Should Have – A How To Booklet- Never Trust Anyone From CPS
- Summary of Adoption and Safe Families Act
- The Corrupt Business of Child Protection Services
- The Official How List For Aquiring Federal and State Money When Children Taken By the State Are Adopted Out
- This is the Going Rate for the Buying of Our Children in Georgia
- This is What Happens When States Take Your Children
- Title IV Funding
- United States Supreme Court Parental Rights CaseLaw
- Your Constitutional Rights Under Miranda
- 675,475 hits
- Abuse by CPS
- Abuse by Family Court Judges
- Abuse By Foster Parents
- Abuse by Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue against parents who have lost children to CPS
- Abuse by Mental Health and CPS using drugs to keep Children under control
- Abuse in the Public Defenders office
- adoption and safe families act
- Andrea Fleary Miami Dade DCF
- Barahona Case
- blog talk radio
- case law
- Contacting your Attorney General
- corruption in DFCS/cps
- corruption in Juvenile Courts
- Court Rulings on abuse by CPS
- CPS Guides & Handbooks for Parents
- Criminals as caseworkers
- Damage Done to Children in Foster Care
- DCF Caseworker arrested
- Differenent rules for employees of DFC
- Domestic Violence and CPS
- Extoration of Children by CPS
- Faces of the Children up for sale in Georgia
- Falisfyin records
- false allagations of child abuse
- Family Rights
- Fighting CPS
- Follow the Money
- Foster Parents Liliblity
- fourth amendment and cps
- Freddi Mac Foundation
- Georgia DFCS Managers Manual
- Georgia Gov Deal
- Georgia SB292
- Gerogia Statutes for Deprivaton Cases in Juvenile Court
- Getting Records
- hate mail
- Hate Mail and Rebuttal
- Homeschooling and DFCS
- illegal entry by Police
- illegal panels
- Interstsate Compact
- Investigation into Georgia Child Protective Servies
- Jackson County DFCS and Judge Kevin Guidry
- Jackson County GA DFCS Panel
- Jackson County Georgia DFCS
- Jacqui Colyer
- Lawsuits against CPS
- Letter to Gov Sonny Perdue
- List of Addresses to write for your children
- Lobbyists for CPS
- Murdered Children at the Hands of Foster Parents and CPS
- Nancy Schaefer Speaks Out
- Negative Effects of Foster Care
- News and politics
- News Cast
- Open comment to the Public
- Over medication of Children by Doctors
- parental abuse
- parents rights
- Paulding County DCF
- Places to File Complaints About Judges
- Review Panels
- Rights to Information in Your File
- Shake up at Jackson County Ga DFCS
- Tax Credits for Stolen Children
- The Money behind CPS
- Title IV-B Funding
- Title IV-E Funding
- violation of the 13th amendments of children
- websites where foster children are adopted out
- What to do when Accused of Child Abuse
- You Tube Videos abuse by CPS
- Your Rights Under the Constitution
How Child Protection Services is Selling Our Children
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
How Child Protection Services Is Stealing Our Children
|Julian's Real Mummy on Every Parent Needs This Handbo…|
|fbgmanagement on The Abuse and Corruption in Jo…|
|MARILYN DALE on The Time Line of the Corruptio…|
|Danielle on Judge Whitwell|
|justiceforpeyton on Another Horror Story From the…|
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN August 27, 2011WHAT IS THE COLOR OF ABUSE? LISTEN TO THE VOICES OF FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA!! WHAT IS A MANDATED REPORTER, AND WHERE WERE THEY???
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN August 6, 2011JUDGE, JURY, EXECUTIONER A HUMAN, SOMEONE'S BABY, A BROTHER, A FRIEND WHAT'S A CHILD'S LIFE WORTH??? A MOTHER'S EMPTY ARMS, A FATHER'S LOST DREAMS HOW DO YOU SAY SORRY
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN July 23, 2011HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN, GO TO PRISON, BECOME REHABILITATED, THAN COME BACK TO WORK. NO PROBLEM! BUT, WHAT IF WORK IS A SCHOOL BUILDING FULL OF CHILDREN. WHERE CAN YOU GO TO WATCH ALL THE ILLEGAL VIDEO RECORDINGS OF CHILD OGRAPHY? AND A LEGAL LOOPHOLE READS YOU CAN. SHOULD CHILDREN BE ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST?
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN July 16, 2011JUSTICE IS A CONCEPT OF MORAL RIGHTNESS, BASED ON ETHICS, RATIONALITY, FAIRNESS, ALONG WITH THE PUNISHMENT OF THE BREACH OF SAID ETHICS CAYLEE ANTHONY IS GONE NOW. BUT DID SHE RECEIVE JUSTICE AND IF NOT, WHAT WENT WRONG?
- MJ the Man in the Mirror June 27, 2011We miss him. Many theories out there. What is the truth. Did his music carry a message. Do you ever just listen carefully to the words in some of his latest music "Don't Pressure Me" well join us tonight with Gregory from Straight Talk to ponder and discuss many of the facts behinds MJ's death. See you there. http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S […]
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN June 10, 2011OUR GUEST IS THE CEO OF AUTISM SMILES, LLC FIND OUT THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE AND HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN May 21, 2011SMART KIDS, UNCOOL KIDS, KIDS NOT IN THE CLICK, SPECAIL NEEDS KIDS VS. CHEERLEADER, POPULAR KID IN SCHOOL. PAGEANT WINNER, MS. GEORGIA WHAT DO ALL OF THESE CHILDREN HAVE IN COMMON? THE PICTURE OF INNOCENCE OR THE INNOCENT LOSS! FIND OUT WHAT THIS YOUNG PERSON WENT THROUGH AND HOW IT ALMOST COST US THE LOSS OF ANOTHER. FIND OUT HOW TO SURVIVE AND RISE ABOVE. […]
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN May 14, 2011OUR GUEST TONIGHT IS MR. JASPER STEED OF AUTISM SMILES, LLC JOIN US TO FIND OUT WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE AND THE SERVICES THEY HAVE FOR FAMILIES.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 30, 2011HOW MANY LIVES DO A BUDGET CUT COST? TONIGHT'S SHOW IS A TRIBUTE TO THE MANY FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST EVERYTHING. ALABAMA, TENNESEE, MISSISSIPPI, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 16, 2011TO RESTRAIN OR NOT TO RESTRAIN THIS IS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION WE HAVE A SURPRISE GUEST FIND OUT WHAT THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY SAYS DO THEY ENDORSE OR CONDONE FIND OUT WHAT THE LATEST NEW FAB IS IN RESTRAINING HUMAN BEINGS
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 9, 2011TONIGHT IS A MEET AMD GREET: FIND OUT FROM OUR GUEST MRS. JULIE WORLEY WHY WHAT HAPPENED IN HER STATE, DIDN'T STAY IN HER STATE. A PARENT, AN ADVOCATE, CHAMPION OF CHILDREN'S RIGHTS.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 2, 2011HOW DO YOU DESTROY A COUNTRY? HOW DO YOU KEEP AN UNEDUCATED WORKFORCE FOR MANY GENERATIONS? HOW TO DEFEAT PARENTS? HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE BEATEN YEARLY IN THE UNITED STATES ALONE WITH IMPUNITY? JOIN US TO FIND THESE ANSWERS OUT AND MORE
- ITS LIKE A JUNGLE SOMETIMES March 20, 2011WELL WE TOLDJAH. WE SAW THIS COMING. SOME HAD IT COMING NOW THEY SCREAMING FOR HELP. THEY JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON OF THE WICKED AND THERE IS NO TEA LEFT. RICH VS HARDING WORKING AMERICANS. NOW LEARN FROM THIS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND FIGHT. SAVE YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN March 19, 2011LET'S TALK TEXAS, LET'S TALK NEW MEXICO, LET'S TALK ABOUT SHEREE DAVENPORT FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHO THE GOING ON IS ABOUT.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN March 12, 2011IS LADY JUSTICE BLIND HOW MUCH IS A CHILD WORTH ARE JUDGES SELLING OUR CHILDREN? OUR GUEST TONIGHT IS SANDY FONZO, GET THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE TONIGHT
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN February 26, 2011OUR GUEST TONIGHT IS REP. ALMA ALLEN FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS. WE WILL BE DISCUSSING HB916 TO BAN CORPORAL PUNISHMENT IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 29, 2011TONIGHT IS A MEET AND GREET OUR GUEST IS MR. JESSUP, SPECIAL EDUCATION ADVOCATE WHO IS ALSO QUALIFIED TO DO DUE PROCESS CALL IN WITH YOUR QUESTIONS.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 22, 2011OUR GUEST IS A MOTHER FROM WISCONSIN, FIND OUT HOW SCHOOLS WILL TREAT A FRAGILE X, AUTISTIC CHILD IN THIS STATE. RESTRAINED, SECLUDED THAN FORCED OUT OF SCHOOL. MOTHER FORCED TO QUIT JOB TO HOME SCHOOL. WHAT IS WRONG WITH WISCONSIN, ARE THEY STILL OF THE UNITED STATES.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 15, 2011TO HATE OR NOT TO HATE. TO PRACTICE WHAT WE WANT OUR CHILDREN TO LEARN. IS IT ALRIGHT TO WATCH AND SILENTLY CONDONE VIOLENCE?
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 8, 2011OUR GUEST IS MELISSA MOONEY, COLLEGE STUDENT, EDUCATED, A VERY BRAVE AND TALENTED YOUNG LADY. WHO HAS ALL THE ANTICIPATION OF BECOMING A TEACHER. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1Z8KOeW7o SHE WITNESSED SOMETHING HORRIBLE AND HAS TO NOW FIGHT TO PROTECT HERSLF AND THE ANGELS WHO WERE HARMED.
- abusefreedom live radio October 1, 2012Tonight we will be having a special guest, author, Rosalie Hollingsworth, whose daughter was kidnapped by the biological father and taken out of the country twice. Tonight she will discuss this difficult journey and what she and her daughter endured and how she retrieved her daughter from the jungles of a foreign land. Tonight!
- abusefreedom live radio September 24, 2012Today show is about Religous cults are they invading our churches,liste to Coral Theill who has been tortured by the hands of her church and family
- The Abuse Freedom Live Show September 19, 2012William Windsor of Lawless America will be joining us on Tuesday, September 18, 2012, at 8:00 p.m. Don't miss it! Bill has been traveling and should be in Nevada. He is traveling across this great country and interviewing and collecting stories of judicial corruption and the devestation it has caused across this nation. For those of you interested in kn […]
- abusefreedom live radio September 17, 2012Today show is about Religous cults are they invading our churches,liste to Coral Theill who has been tortured by the hands of her church and family
- abusefreedom live radio September 9, 2012Today show is about Religous cults are they invading our churches,liste to Coral Theill who has been tortured by the hands of her church and family
- AFU live host connie lee against child sex abuse August 30, 2012Connie Lee well known advocate and leader against child sex abuse. Abuse Freedom will start exposing all of the ways the corrupt court are favoring men who molest children an then get the custody of the children who continue enduring the horror that no child should have to endure...
- abusefreedom live radio August 20, 2012
- The Abuse Freedom Live Show July 30, 2012Attorney David Engler Meet David Engler, Esq., the lawyer from Trumbull County, OHIO who is uncovering a multitude of crimes committed against children under the care of Trumbull County Children Services. David is taking a stand to protect these children who are victims of our public agency and has multiple lawsuits filed against the agency. He is instrument […]
- Abuse Freedom Live Show June 23, 2012Eileen Lasher and Dr. Emad Tadros Interviewed Regarding “Kids for Cash” San Diego Family Law Court Crimes Eileen Lasher outspoken critic of the San Diego family courts, joined them in the first interview. The second interview was shown in two segments. In the interview segment below, Lasher discussed her experiences with the misconduct of minor’s counsel att […]
- The Abuse Freedom Live Show June 20, 2012Tonight, June 19, 2012, on the Abuse Freedom Live Show, hosts Jane and Josie will be interviewing guest, Kevin Arnett, of www.hiddenfromhistory.org. Telling the Untold Story of the Genocide of Aboriginal Peoples in Canada. Kevin Annett along with the Mohawk Nation in Ontario publicized on Nov 29,2011 that they had found the human bones of a child. They state […]
- Warnings by a Former CPS Agent: THE POWERFUL, SHOCKING TRUTH May 25, 2012Warnings From a Former CPS Agent: A POWERFUL, COMPELLING, & SHOCKING REVELATION! Join us this Thursday night Live at 8:00 p.m.as our exclusive guest will share a very important message with YOU, the American people. This chilling yet compelling revelation will be shocking! Answering, all you wanted to know, and what everyone needs to know about the agen […]
- Abuse Freedom's 66/34 Effect Show with Host Athena Phoenix April 29, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to where guests share information and ideas about how we can improve the way the courts and our government does business to protect families. We encourage your participation, and invite listeners to call in and share their ideas.
- AFU's 66/34 Effect Show With Host Athena Phoenix March 25, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to improve the justice system by bringing reformation to the apathetic and corrupt divisions of our state and federal governments.
- Abuse Freedom's 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix March 18, 2012GUESTS: (1) Mildred Muhammad, wife of the Beltway Sniper, Advocate for abused families. (2) Tynia Canada, Singer, Child Protection Advocate TOPIC: Hate crimes, Health and Human Services Title IV-D programs that fund child abuse, fraud, and profitably incite family court battles. Relevant Articles: "Suicide Brings Attention to Men's Rights Movemen […]
- Abuse Freedom's 66/34 Effect With Host Athena Phoenix March 11, 2012Guests: (1) Psychiatrist Dr. Emad Tadros (2) Tom Scales, Executive Director of Voices Today, Author of "Terrible Things Happened to Me: A story of Violence and Victory." TOPICS: Fraudulent credentials How to effectively tell your traumatic story
- 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix March 7, 2012GUESTS: (1) Richard Fine, Tax Payer Advocate (2) Dr. Emad Tadros (Brief appearance, rescheduled for 3/11/2012) We will discuss how to improve government, the courts, and how to cause systemic change to keep families safe.
- Abuse Freedom Live Show With Host Jane Boyer March 5, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to improve the justice system by bringing reformation to the apathetic and corrupt divisions of our state and federal governments.
- 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix February 29, 2012GUESTS: (1) Keith Harmon Snow, Investigative Reporter (2) Ada O. Smith, Film maker TOPIC: Child trafficking, Connecticut Family Courts, Judicial Confirmation, Sunny Kelly family court case We will discuss how to improve government, the courts, and how to cause systemic change to keep families safe.
- Abuse Freedom Live Show With Host Jane Boyer February 27, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to improve the justice system by bringing reformation to the apathetic and corrupt divisions of our state and federal governments.
- 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix February 22, 2012GUESTS: (1) Denver CASA Exec. Director (2) Karen Anderson, CA Protective Parents TOPICS: Improving the child welfare system, supervised visitation, scams in CA's Access and Visitation programs. We will discuss how to improve government, the courts, and how to cause systemic change to keep families safe.
- Information About the Child Protective Services Program of the Department of Human Services
- Something Every Parent Should Have - A How To Booklet- Never Trust Anyone From CPS
- Fourth Amendment Rights
- The Dirty Little Tricks CPS Doesn't Want You to Know
- CPS Victories for Parent's Rights May Help in Dealing with CPS
- Custody Cases: Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse
- How to Protect Yourself From CPS Author Brenda Alexander who lost her children to CPS
- Important Information by a Lawyer
- Child Protection Services in Michagin Written by An Attorney
- More Facts about CPS Buying and Selling Our Children