When One Can’t Argue with Facts Then One Makes up “False Truth”


I have thought about this blog for over twenty four hours. Wondering how or if I should sink to the depths that is required to answer comments that have been made against my family in regards to the selling our Shawna, Karly and Sara by Jackson County Ga DCF.

Last week Jackson County Ga DCF forced Samantha the mother of these three girls to sign away her rights to her children. The blackmail came in the form of “If we take away your rights you will never see your girls again, if you sign them away you can still see them.” Really?

Due to the history with this county and the corruption involved with this county that statement is as much of a lie as the allegations which were used against her to steal her children for profit. It took two long years but Jackson County DCF which included, Stephanie Smith, Judge Kevin Guidry, Deidra Shad, Rebecca Boles, Donna Gordon, and a host of other criminals in the system, to steal the children from their mother. Judge Guidry’s court will now make money off these children as will Jackson County DCF and Donna Gordon will personally get a bonus under Title IV Funding.

Now on to the comments that have occured by the foster care provider Donna Webb and her minions who claim that among other things our family did nothing to get the children back and that Samantha did nothing.

The comments started yesterday after a blog was posted to one of my sites – they continued well into the night.

They started with Donna Webb the foster care provider who continues to make money off the girls who is paying for her nice big house in Madison county off the backs of the girls. She waited until Samantha’s rights were terminated to say anything.  With my experience and background this is a clear case of guilt of something.

Her first comment was this:

Donna Dills wrote: “You say you get all facts I will
state for a fact you don’t know all the facts I’ve lived with this blog going
on for almost 3 years and I’m not staying quite any more! You only have a few
facts and you twist things people say to what you want them to say in your blog
if you knew the truth you wouldn’t bash someone who is willing to take other
children into there home to help the children out we didn’t have to do that but
God lead us to and he is always by our side helping us all the way through any
thing. One day when you want to tell the whole truth you let me know and not
chop up things people write to you to word it how you want it. I am Donna Webb
and I know the truth and not afraid to tell it !! That is if you want the truth
! ”

What Donna didn’t know is I have all the facts and have had them since day one. I know more about her than she even knows. I also know that truth is not always fact. Truth is what someone builds up in their mind and it becomes their truth but it doesn’t mean it is fact. I have seen this time and time again in my profession. She can convince herself that what she perceives as truth is indeed truth, however, the facts tell the story. Foster Care is an income source. And in a county that is at an all time high of unemployment at 12% what better way to make an income than to bring “abused” children into the house and make money off them. It is all about the money. How many people would take complete strangers into their homes if they were not getting paid for it. I would dare to say zero. I know exactly what she gets paid for those girls and how she gets paid.

Her next comment was this:

Donna Dills wrote: “Samantha I know they do thats why I
ask for your info so they can see you and spend time with you I never intend to
keep them from there family ! I do have respect for you but as far as how your
mother has down graded me is another story in it’s self I don’t do this for the
money. I do love kids all kids not just the ones in foster care that’s why I
spend a lot of time helping other children other than foster children. We spend
way more”

Donna Dills wrote: “Money on these kids than we get I

promise that !”

There are several things wrong with this statement. First she stated she never intended to keep Samantha away from the girls. Really? What about all the lost visits because you took them to Myrtle Beach for weeks at a time? What about missed holidays that she can never get back? What about you raising hell when she wanted to go to Shawna’s games because you were “scared”? Donna  you can fool most of the people some of the time – all of the people most of the time – but this is not my first redeo. I can’t be fooled. You might even have Samantha fooled. You have no intention of ever letting those children have any contact with their mother because it will never be convienent for you. That is the way that game is played.

The next statement of how much you spend on those girls come on who really believes that- you are reimbursed for every dime you spend on them including birthday, Christmas, schook,Easter, Soft ball and any other thing they want or need. Been there done that. You are even reimbursed every time you crank up your car and they are in it.   All of this is paid under title IV Funding and yes I have the paper work to prove it.

You say you do it because you love children, that is another “truth” in your mind. If you loved those children you would have encouraged them to want to go home. Instead you had them call you mother, you are not and never will be their mother. You are just a paid babysitter.

Donna also had the brass balls to make this statement about my family which was the wrong thing to say.

Donna Dills Webb Well then you should have stepped
up an took them shouldn’t you. You or your family doesn’t know me or any of my
family. I know I can sleep at night because I wasn’t the one to keep Samantha
from getting her girls or any of there family getting them all we have done is
love them and took care of them we have had a lot of kids in our home and this
is the first time in 5 years that a child we have had in our home that didn’t
either go home or go with family I know it is possible for kids to go back home
I want the kids to say in touch with there mom and dad because they are there
family so don’t judge me only God is my judge

Family did try to get the girls, but again Jackson County DCF refused to turn loose of the money. It required sending the girls to Texas to their uncle. Obviously she is doing the same thing she has accused me of doing- that is not having the entire truth. Again I deal in facts and the fact is Jackson County refused to allow even an investigation to see if the kids could go to Texas they used the excuse that Jay and his family would have to make many many trips to Ga in order to bond with the girls. Really? They were taken away from their mother and  thrown in with strangers who they had no bond with and yet they required their Aunt and Uncle to make many trips to Ga to “Bond”- It was just another ruse to keep them away from family.  So once again Donna Dills Webb needs to deal in fact and not her “truth”.

 

Now to move on to the next comments which were made by one Erin Hughs who has yet to be experienced enough or old enough to understand life.

Erin Hughes commented on your link.

Erin wrote: “Mr. Thomason you should be ashamed of
yourself. CPS does NOT sell children to people. That is obsurd. And you have no
right to sit here and talk to Mrs. Dills like that. She is only providing a
family for those 3 girls that have no one to be there for them. I was raised in
foster care and then adopted so I personally know how CPS works. Mothers every
day get their children back by doing the right thing and doing what is
necessary for those children. If CPS thought you were a good solution for the
girls then they would have placed them with you. Also if CPS thought their
mother was fit for the girls then either they would not have taking them from
the home in the first place or she would have gotten custody back. No one MADE
her sign her rights away. She made that choice all by herself. She would have
fought even harder if she wanted her kids back bad enough. Mrs. Dills “sat
back and said nothing” for so long because she chose to set an example for
those girls and be the bigger person. You are the one being very childish and
saying all this mess on facebook of all places and starting all this drama. If
you cared so much about those girls you would let them be happy. They love
being in that home with other kids. They are happy. Isn’t what all this is
about anyway?”

This young woman apparently lives in her own world. She obviously doesn’t know what goes on in the real world much less the corruption, abuse and greed in DCF. This is a very sad state for her to be in. She doesn’t know that she was bought and sold for thiry pieces of silver. She also has no clue that one day she will regret the fact she never knew her “blood family.” She is to be pitied because one day it will come back and haunt her. She doesn’t know that she was worth up to $500.00 a month while in foster care and once she was adopted her new family made $40,000 up front when they turned in their taxes for adoption fees, and that they earned money off her every month until she turned 18 years old. They also claimed her on their taxes and the money they made off her was tax exempt in other words they paid no taxes on that income. Sad but true.

The next comments were made by Donna Webb’s daughter in law. Who again lives in her mind. She needs to go back and read the blogs before she makes statements that she can’t back up. The question was left open I had it on good authority when I made the statement. Again Heidi I know things that you all have no idea.

Her first comment :

Heidi wrote: “I have also watched all of this go on for
the few years now and have kept quiet. I am donnas daughter in law. Yvonne I am
the wife of the son you wrote about saying how he hurt shawna. You remember
that? How dare you even say that my husband(donnas son) loves those girls and
when I read that the first time I knew then I was not a fan of any of this. You
may have some of your facts. Not al of cps is good!! But bashing a woman you do
not even know..how dare you. I will not say anything bad about u or anyone
involved with what you do. You are doing what you feel is right. so is donna! i
have grown closer to my walk with god because of that godly woman. i have seen
her keep her mouth shut even when i could tell how upset she was by the lies
that were being told. not everyone is good. but donna will be a good person for
those girls to grow up with. she even said herself she didnt want the girls to
loose you all as family!”

Heidi, Donna might say many things but she doesn’t back her statements up. She does not intend for Samantha to have any kind of contact with her children, if she did she would have made up for all the times she took them out of town, kept them from their mother for holidays. That statement is so not true and that dog just doesn’t hunt. As far as your husband loving those girls, that comment does not even dignify an answer.

Next Heid wrote:

Heidi wrote: “donna didnt take those kids away sam
signed over her rights. she will always be there birth mother but i mean come
on yall enough is enough. enough with the fight. those girls need happiness and
there not going to get it all when all there family does is fight with each
other and that means blood and not blood family.”

Heidi once again get your facts straight before you look like a fool. There is an old saying It is better to look like a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. And you just proved it. Samantha was forced to sign over her girls through the use of blackmail. She was told that if she didn’t do it on her own she would never have any contact with them again. She fought for two years to get her children back and still lost.

Jackson County DCF saw to it. They stole her money through Child Support. And second there is only blood family. That is the only family and some day you may have to learn that hard lesson. I hope that you are never in a position where DCF is knocking on your door because of false allegations and then have to fight to get them back and do everything you are supposed to do and still lose. And believe me it could happen to you on any given day at any given time.

One Day those girls will want to know family and I mean real family they will want to know what happened and why. It has all been recorded and the facts will back up the injustice against Samantha and her children. There will be a time of retribution a time when the facts will have to be faced. Those who have done harm will find that it is unpleasent when it comes home to roost. Donna will have to explain to the girls her part in the stolen children for profit especially when they are kicked to the curb because they money has been cut off when they turn eighteen years old.

The corruption, abuse and greed by Jackson County DCF and Judge Guidry’s Court will come to a grinding halt as all corruption does sooner or later. Until then and until CPS is taken down the fight continues on my part!

About yvonnemason

Background:  The eldest of five children, Yvonne was born May 17, 1951 in Atlanta, Georgia. Raised in East Point, Georgia, she moved to Jackson County, Ga. until 2006 then moved to Port St. Lucie, Florida where she currently makes her home.  Licensed bounty hunter for the state of Georgia. Education:  After a 34 year absence, returned to college in 2004. Graduated with honors in Criminal Justice with an Associate’s degree from Lanier Technical College in 2006. Awards:  Nominated for the prestigious GOAL award in 2005 which encompasses all of the technical colleges. This award is based not only on excellence in academics but also leadership, positive attitude and the willingness to excel in one’s major. Affiliations:  Beta Sigma Phi Sorority  Member of The Florida Writer’s Association – Group Leader for St Lucie County The Dream:  Since learning to write at the age of five, Yvonne has wanted to be an author. She wrote her first novel Stan’s Story beginning in 1974 and completed it in 2006. Publication seemed impossible as rejections grew to 10 years. Determined, she continued adding to the story until her dream came true in 2006. The Inspiration:  Yvonne’s brother Stan has been her inspiration and hero in every facet of her life. He was stricken with Encephalitis at the tender age of nine months. He has defied every roadblock placed in his way and has been the driving force in every one of her accomplishments. He is the one who taught her never to give up The Author: Yvonne is currently the author of several novels, including:  Stan’s Story- the true story of her brother’s accomplishments, it has been compared to the style of Capote, and is currently being rewritten with new information for re-release.  Tangled Minds - a riveting story about a young girl’s bad decision and how it taints everyone’s life around her yet still manages to show that hope is always possible. This novel has been compared to the writing of Steinbeck and is currently being written as a screenplay. This novel will be re-released by Kerlak Publishing in 2009  Brilliant Insanity – released by Kerlak Publishing October 2008  Silent Scream – Released by Lulu.com October 2008- Slated to be made into a movie Yvonne’s Philosophy in Life - “Pay it Forward”: “In this life we all have been helped by others to attain our dreams and goals. We cannot pay it back but what we can do is ‘pay it forward’. It is a simple
This entry was posted in hate mail and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to When One Can’t Argue with Facts Then One Makes up “False Truth”

  1. Angela Almond says:

    In my opinion its crazy not to see how there was no reason for these girls not to go home…..children belong with thier mother..if you dident help than you are as crooked and guilty as the people who took them…from my understanding foster-parents get paid while children are in the home…Mrs. FOSTOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR… stop acting like the victim in this….the mother and children are the victims… such a act of self- righteouesness…did you ever stop and consider helping the Mother by maybe offering her money, transportation,etc to get her on her feet…a real good person ( like you claim to be ) would have done the Christian thing and help thier fellow-man. All I hear is blame being placed , no accountability at all for your part…you could have made a difference in those girls lives by helping the mother…now all you will do is better your-self at anothers pain. You should be ashamed of the fact that you dident do anything …you never know it could have been a test from God..and if so you failed! WWJD….I will pray for you!

    Like

    • momgotkn@aol.com says:

      a foster parents job is to care for the children, not raise the parents. There’s no obligation to give money to the biological mother. in fact, the mother is to prove she wants her kids and can financially care for them WITHOUT help.

      Like

      • Angela Almond says:

        That may be true,however I was very angry when I wrote it. I do not feel she did anything that justified them being removed in the first place.Secondly I felt your comments about her not getting them back were just un-called for. You have not been in her shoes and have no right to make accusations on her or her family. I have news for you…just as you have seen plenty of mothers get their children back out of fostercare.. I have seen parental rights reinstated after being terminated. Oh, as far as the money thing goes…In my opinion ..any money you have ever received should have gone to helping the mother, shows you how twisted the system really is. How can you think otherwise…

        Like

  2. ASFA, CAPTA And OTHER MONEY FUNDS PER # NOT a childs NAME. Grand 2 be Adopted by LESBIANS. CPS AMUSED as even MORE $$$ there to be made to Age 26 IF Kid Is in College(CONGRESS made New Law). Yvonne age 26. Mom did 0 wrong. She Moved as CPS ORDERED n did ALL CPS DEMANDED. IT ENRAGED THEM shes Survived, Kept JOB, House from an RV AND GOT 2 KIDS BACK. Still the Blonde Blue eyed 7yr old CPS is Adopting. After the Moms Attny says HE CAN THEN HAVE TRIAL to get TPR n Adoption REVERSED. Hes a LIAR! SAMANTHA should have HER DAUGHTERS! DONNA, HEIDI AND anyone Should Read Senator Nancy Schaeffer scathing “CPS EMPIRE” REPORT that got her Killed!!! Im a “1960s Govt. CHILDSWEEP” Survivor War over n over as CPS attacks Same Families Different Generations and just Keep Coming BACK! EVERYTHING U HAVE SAID is “TRUE”!!! Webb USING RELIGION to Hide Behind is Sad. Yes GOD SEES HER THOUGHTS n Actions and She IS BLIND because she Chooses. That way Taking Exorbitant Monies Kids 4 Cash progam by Her n MANY, SATANS HOLDING THEM FAST and theyre unaware but Not Blameless as CPS accomplices ALL claim Judges n All. I was a Tortured Beyond Comprehension, FOSTER KID!!! CPS ordered the EXPERIMENTS and Past 2 years HAVE DONE SAME with MY GRANDDAUGHTER! Autumn C. Birchfield-OKLAHOMA. UNBEARABLE! NANCY SCHAEFFER a Politician AWOKE! WHEN will the General PUBLIC that YES, “CHILDREN ARE SOLD in the U.S. via Government” who DOES ADMIT they SEE KIDS as Resources, Commodities, MERCHANDISE”! AUCTIONED!!! YVONNE HASNT LIED nor OMITTED ANYTHING, PUBLIC CITIZENS period. Also UR PAYIN an ILLEGAL as CPS KNEW and STOLE HER INFANT-She got the CHILD BACK with Good COMPENSATION from UR WALLETS!!! HAHAHA Start Paying Attention Okay???

    Like

  3. momgotkn@aol.com says:

    Quite honeslty, I find your blog to be ridiculous and you appear to be very uneducated with your grammar and story telling. I Don’t think you have a clue how foster care works. You can get up to how much a month for these kids? IT’s not the ‘norm’ at all to get 500 a month per child. In fact, the rate is 14.60 a dayfor younger kids, and most people spend more than this on clothing and food for the children.

    I am a foster parent and have never gotten reimbursed for christmas or birthday gifts. I think the limit is 50$ per child for christmas and $25for birthdays. I spend well over that on my foster children’s presents.

    I think you need to let go of this battle. It’s done. There is more than blood family. Adoptive parents can be more ‘real’ to a child than their biological family, when the biological family has done nothing to take care of the child or protect the child. YOu might want to stop spewing your venom, because one day these girls will find it and read it, and see what you have written about their adoptive family, and they may want nothing to do with you.

    Like

  4. Angela Almond says:

    Oh wow…let go of this battle…..you better hope I dont get rich anytime soon…if so I will be hiring the mother the best lawyer in her area…just because you won the BATTLE don’t mean you won the WAR….you are a character Lady…you should have no desire to want to replace her family…thats NOT LOVE…but self-rightouesness….there is nothing on this earth that is DONE……. that the LORD cannot UNDO !!! with the right lawyer 🙂

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s