Another Child Stolen by the State and Judge Whitwell

Judy with her son the day he was stolen

Brief History-Prior to My finding out

During the summer of 2005 my son’s mini mare had a foal on John’s and my anniversary on 6/6/05…there was nothing implied or apparently wrong to my knowledge at that time. We had the mare at a friends house, that way she could help if there was a problem when he was born and I took Connor back and forth to see her. We told John via webcam and Connor was very excited. We named the colt Stryker in honor of the base (Ft Stryker) that Johnny was stationed at overseas at the time. We brought them home home when he was 2 weeks old.

My daughter and son spent time between our house and John’s parents for the summer, with me working a few days a week. We all lived on the same driveway on several acres. The kids had so much room to run and play. They had dogs, cats and horses of their own as well as horses I was training or rehabilitating. Both children helped with the horses. They helped in training, care and tack maintenance. I was running an equine/dog rescue and had been for a few yrs.

August rolled around and my mother had to have surgery and had complications landing her in the hospital for a week. Then we received the lab results of cancer . We were all stressed. I sent my daughter to spend a few weeks with them mid September to help her grandma out. Mom had to start radiation therapy. I even took her to a few VERY early in the AM. Despite the fact we lived 50+ miles from my parents. I was the model mom, daughter and Army Wife. I was going to Family Support meetings as well, helping where I could. Then I got an Email that ENDED my Ideal world…
I sent my daughter to my parents house I the night after I found out that my husband was cheating on me from his girlfriend.(as my daughter was old enough to understand what John had done, and to catch on, I wanted to shield her from getting involved). The Girlfriend, “Jessi,” had emailed me with all the details as well as told me that he also liked wearing women’s clothes. She sent her phone number to me and I called her. Apparently he had been seeing her since he had been deployed to Ft. Stewart. She did not know he was married, did not know he had step children or anything of the sort. Before he came home the last time before deployment overseas, he said a few things that did not sit right and apparently he also was talking to her on webcam as well from OUR house and closed it quickly one time when I came in the room and again when the kids did. She hacked his email and found out about me. She was livid and contacted me and told me everything. In light of everything I chose to get my daughter who was 12 and more apt to notice there was something afoot out of the house for a few weeks…if I had only done the same with my son…

Jessi (the girlfriend) over the next few days proceeded to send me several pictures of Johnny in drag. To be honest my first reaction was OMG that is my dress, shirt, etc! The next was I cannot believe this, how long has this been going on? She sent me pics and saved conversations, told me where I could find ads of his online (At sites such as I did not know what to do. I did go to his mother about his straying and thought she was just as appalled. She asked me to forward the email and I did. I warned her about what Jessi said and had pics to back it all up and she said not to say a thing to Johnny’s dad. I agreed. I had no clue they would do what they did. I was still going down there and eating dinner when I worked and the kids were there (at John’s parents) after school. They acted like nothing was wrong. The day BEFORE they took Connor, a friend of mine (Amanda) from Animal Control in Butts County who was always hanging around at my house after work had come over, and we both went riding and Connor wanted to ride double with me, so I stopped and let him. I used to have the pictures on CD but lost them in the war that John’s parents waged on me to be explained later on.


I came home from a family function (mine) and we were unloading from the car and all of a sudden John’s mom came tearing up the driveway and called Connor over to them. Then the Sheriff’s Dept. and Jackson Police showed up. I was served the paperwork that they were claiming a deprivation suit against me. I will not lie, I blew the hell up. I tried to get to my son and the cops showed me the temp custody order and I said I would have my parents pick him up, and they said it was not allowed. By this time, his mom had Connor in her car and was heading back to her house with him crying and trying to get to me and her saying he could not see me anymore, that I was not a good mom. He was bawling my heart was breaking and his dad was laughing. I told the cops to tell John’s dad to keep himself and his wife and his other family members off the property.

I went to Johnny’s command and demanded that he send his BAH (basic housing and allowance) to me since he was keeping it. I had been informed about this amount and the BAH from the Family Support Group leader. I felt Ignorant. Considering I did not see anything but about 100 a month for groceries that he sent me. He was getting about 900 a month with all of us. He was ordered to pay me by his commander that through his pay and direct deposit but he told them he would send me a check instead directly and I was to email his command when I received it each month.

In retaliation before my first court date he sent his parents a Power of Attorney. They took his F250 from me which I had been driving because Diesel was cheaper than Gas in my F-150. When they did that, John’s Dad started mouthing off at me and was waving some of my modeling pictures around. I knew then that someone had been in the house and in my computer. I had finally had enough and responded to him as I got my stuff out of the car and into the house…I looked at him from behind a cop and said “At least MY son does not wear his wife’s clothes and screw other men”. Granted I had told his mom originally I would not say anything about that to his dad but they took my son. Tough crap! I was pissed. He came after me and the cops almost arrested him for battery.

I called my parents and told them I was going to leave Liz with them because of what was going on and I called my son’s father and grandfather (his dad) for help. Ed & Matt Macleod agreed to come down so I could tell the judge I would like the custody removed from John’s parents since I was divorcing their lying cheating cross dressing son. Of course when that was done, they would no longer had any claim on my son. They were just trying to discredit anything I would say or do before I could expose their son for cross-dressing to the military and ruin his career and his pension. Matt and his dad hired an attorney (Denise Hemmann) She had the legitimization papers etc for me to sign so Matt and his dad could push their Motion to intervene and Defensive Response that first court date.

I gave her all the pics of John, even the unmentionable pics. She blew up some that even I was a bit embarrassed about to have in court. When we were called into the side room off of the main courtroom Matthew & Edward Macleod, Ms. Hemman, myself and my service dog, John’s parents and their attorney all went in. We settled in and I had to sit and listen to the Hodges bash me over and over, and over…I was not allowed to protest, defend myself, refute any of it, or see the pics that John’s mom pulled out of her purse. They were not taken by DFCS but by someone that broke into my house, trashed it and then took pics. But I got a glimpse of a few when I had Ed get Denise to grab a few. ***(I remembered back to a day when I told his mom I would leave a movie I made for her of John on the kitchen table so the door would be unlocked. I got home from work and I came home to a HUGE mess. The litter boxes were overturned all over the galley in the kitchen, I had a littermaid electric box hard to turn over by a cat! One of the cats was in the kids room hiding and their door was open there were toy boxes dumped everywhere. I had spent 2 hrs cleaning the room just that weekend. There was also dried dog poop in the room I was really mad at that and figured that John’s cousin did it because I would not let Connor spend the night. They say hindsight is 20/20 right?) *** We prodded Denise and she did not say anything. I did see one pic of dishes in the sink and I spoke up and said I objected because I did not eat condiments and there clearly some on those but Judge Whitwell basically told me to shut up and wait my turn and was not much nicer than that.
John’s parents went on and on, showing my modeling pics that had been stolen from my computer. ** I do say Stolen because I had taken to locking the doors and they had been pried open a few times already but the cops would not take a report because my ex gave them a power of attorney** I used to do all kinds of modeling but NO porn (Art/nude modeling yes, but again NO porn).

Finally, when pestered enough, Denise broke into their tirade of “lets slam Kelley and cover up our son being a cretin” and said “wait a minute, what about these pics?” and shoved the pics of John across the table…Judge Whitwell picked them up, glanced down, and threw them back at us and said OMG! How DARE you put those up here?!. I said “well, it IS the truth, and why we are here.” That is when she decided she had heard enough for the day. Started preaching at me for having such a nasty house, and how I must be on drugs and demanded I take a test at my cost at these certain places they used($100-150 I think).

I asked again for a court appointed attorney so I would have a voice, and she said call legal aid…I told her they were not set up to help people like me only cases like of family violence etc. She shrugged and blew me off, kept temporary custody with John’s parents but gave Matt and Ed visitation, and ordered Kristi Rowell as the GAL, and that the GAL was to investigate the homes of Matthew & Edward Macleod, and John’s parents. Once this was completed, to make a report to the court of her findings. Judge Whitwell never ordered the GAL to come check the original house. I also had told her I had a new residence and she never told the GAL to check that, either. Judge Whitwell then ordered a continuance to reappear in Court for 27 October 2005. When the Gavel came down, and everyone started to get up, I waited because it takes me longer. I called my Service Dog up to help me brace to stand. And All Hades broke loose!

Judge Whitwell jumped out of her chair and started screeching and screaming at me. And I quote “How dare I bring a God Da*n dog in her God Da*n Courtroom? Who the F**k did I think I was? I must be on Drugs to bring a God Da*n Dog in her F**king courtroom! Her secretary and I think the GAL tried to stop her and tell her that she could not say that to me. She told them “the hell she could not, it was her God Da*n Courtroom and her God Da*n Courthouse she made the rules. I was not blind.” I almost fell three times trying to stand I was so scared and shocked I especially needed Sydney’s help. She then told the Secretary and GAL to change my drug test to a follicle test and I had to go get it done that day! I got out of that courtroom as fast as I could. I did not stop I just got out and ignored my parents too. We got outside and I was bawling. John’s parents and their Lawyer strolled out and laughed at me. My parents saw this and Mom and my friend Barbara had to keep my dad from getting into a fight with John’s dad, who was taunting him.

I signed the lease the next day for my new place in Covington along with 2 friends of mine. We leased a 36 acre ranch with a separate Bunk house, 10 stall barn, wash rack and several pastures. We already had people ready to bring their horses to board along with my current horses. (One of my ponies was in his 40’s.) I could easily afford to take care of my son. I asked several times for the GAL to come out and check my house. I contacted her office directly. I would have followed ANY case plan that would have been offered but none was forthcoming. Kristi Rowell continually blew me off.

Meanwhile, as I am trying to get all the fencing and so forth ready at the new place so my horses won’t get out and get stuff moved little by little, John’s parents began their campaign of harassment and bullying. First, on the week of the 27th, Sept 05 (approx I know it was right before the next court date) they shut off my power. Okay I can live with that. I was just taking cold showers or showering out at the place in Covington in the wash rack since we put in a hot water heater out there. Since the Judges illegal blow up at the first court date I left Sydney at home on the 27th Sept 05. I also stuck a piece of tape in the top of the door to see if anyone came in…but we will revisit this topic in a bit.

Kristi Rowell refused to try to work with me on any thing before this next hearing. She did come by the old house when she visited the John’s parents right after they cut my power off and I was there packing things. (A coincidence that was planned, now I think) She went through the house and I showed her the kids room that was clean and they BOTH had clean clothes, that the house was not a wreck (other than packing boxes), and how hard it was to tip my litter box. I told her over and over I want my son back. What do I need to show the judge and do I need to take my own pics to flash for the judge or a video to show her? She would not answer… only to say “I cannot legally advise you, I am here as the child’s advocate.” and that it was cold in the house. No brainer there the power was off Duh. I know a little better now. God I was ignorant!


Court rolls around (27 Sept 05) and supposedly Kristi gives her reports those of which I have never seen or heard. I am guessing they are stealth reports? She has never been to my residence since I moved from Jackson. For that matter neither has Butts County DFCS. And Temporary Custody is given to Ed Macleod. Not to Matt or myself. Ok weird but okay. But still gives John’s parents visitation. My parents and myself were never given written visitation. I was given supervised visitation when Ed decides. That statement has made OUR (my whole family’s) life HELL for the past 5 yrs.

Then when I complained about John’s parents talking bad about me to Connor (he had told us about it because it made him mad) she added that no one could make any derogatory remarks, or undermine his relationships with any other parties. (Yeah right I know we behaved but then we were hardly allowed to see him). She sets the next court date for May 25, 2006 I argued this and asked that it be removed to another county since my son lived elsewhere and I did as well, and she said NO. She wanted to keep track of this case. Oh and the creme de la crème, my service dog is missing. I cannot say that John’s parents had her stolen but I got home and the tape was off the door, she was missing and I was frantic. I did not totally think that they really could be part of her disappearing until I came outside looking for her and they drove by they stopped and were laughing looking at me calling her. Before taking off and before I could do something to their car, which I did consider. I did get a call later on asking if I lost something from their number and then it hung up. I do not have that record anymore though.

****Sept ’05- May ’06****

I proceeded to get moved out as soon as possible. I moved when I had help and as I could but it was hard to get help knowing that the John’s parents would have a cop to meet me at the house EVERY time I was out there usually when I was mostly loaded up. Then one day they cut my water off…went and dumped the water troughs first thing in the AM, and then since Larry worked for the Water Dept. of Jackson he had them shut it off later in the morning. Nice people huh? (I know this because of a friend I had watching. This friend went and refilled the troughs before the water people came out unbeknownst to John’s dad and called me immediately so I could get over there before the water company got there. Then I got a call from my Dept of Ag rep saying “Someone” called again and said that I had tons of horses out there with no water and there had been no water for a few days.” He went and met my friend and waited for me. We agreed that we would just let the Karma come back on them.

We got the horses moved that night because as soon as the Ag rep left among Hugs goodbye and tears (he was cool) We were stopped again by the cops. My friend that had been watching came down from their perch in the woods when I got there. He was a bail enforcement agent and had gotten sick of me being set upon. So at night would watch the horses for me from a secluded spot in the woods. We got the horses loaded and loaded more of my stuff in the trucks and as much tack as we could grab. The Cops came and his dad said I was taking some of my husbands stuff. And they demanded to be let into the basement. So I said OK no Problem and I left the Bondsman with them. If they could not prove it was not mine he would not let them take it. They had a list from my ex husband for a locker with his drag clothes I told him let them take it I have pics. So they did. But they tried to take my computer and He would not let them. Then he told the cops about the grenades and such that were illegal in one of the other lockers… they got those too (the cops did) It pissed them off. But I was tired of it.

The next day a girlfriend of mine and I came back out to grab as much of what I had left as we could. We had my horse trailer (12 ft open stock) and the F150 ext cab fully loaded. They and sat and watched til we were getting ready to pull out. Amy had her van loaded as well. We were pulling up to the main driveway and the cops showed up. This one cop had been out at least 7-8 times and he just looked at me with chagrin. He told me he was sorry but they wanted the F150 and since it was still in John’s name. **(he totaled my car when we were dating and bought me an explorer but we sold it when he got the big truck and he gave me the F150 but he never changed the tags or registration so I got screwed)** But he was tired as hell at coming out there and if I could show him any receipt for anything I personally paid for including tires he would let me take them off the truck. I showed him the canceled check for when I paid for the tag that yr. and he gave the tag to me. They were pissed. They NEVER left me alone when I was at the property. Even harassing me on Thanksgiving Day! Making the cops come out to check my truck tags and even served me eviction papers 2x I got them the first time and won the first go round then the second time they waited for the sheriff to leave and as soon as they were posted they took them off the door so I did not know. But Back to what happened with the Grandfather that had temp custody:


In the next 8 months Ed Macleod rarely if ever let me see my son on purpose. He never answered messages. Sometimes I would get lucky and Connor would answer the phone. Ed took him to a therapist That was his deceased wife’s therapist and she was a piece of work. She did not know ANYTHING about me but thought she could pass judgment about me. She was basing everything she said about me without meeting me. It is like looking at a picture of a person with a shaved head and tattoos and thinking they are a skinhead or Neo- Natzi

I truly feel to this day that John’s family got to Ed and made him start believe their crap. Ed had lost his wife Jean in early ’05 so he was ready to latch on to something/someone. He had thought of going back into the priesthood until I sent him Connor. We all think he latched onto my son as a lifeline. This psych was telling Ed to keep Connor busy so he did not miss us. She then told him we (my family) triangulated him so seeing us was bad. By us that meant any of our family. We all called and left message upon message. I would happen to catch him at home and say can I come see him that day and he would hem and haw and if he did say a time I would get there and they would not be there. However we would tell Connor I was supposed to have been there earlier. Ed was a little more lenient with my parents but not much. At first he let Connor spend 1 night at a time every so often with my parents but then it stopped cold. Then I found out by accident when I called and Ed answered and John was there at his house spending time with Connor. Ed left him alone with Connor. As in out of his sight. I was beyond livid. I asked myself how could a man who was a priest let him back in his house knowing what he did.

I found out Ed originally had no problems letting Matt and his wife have time with Connor after they moved to their own apartment. They helped pay for his Hockey stuff and everything but Ed was telling them the same thing he was telling Connor about me. They came and took Connor when Ed could not and they spent a lot of time with Connor. When they were out of town Matt talked to Connor daily.

We were issued a continuance from May 25, 2006 to June 14,2006. We all received this continuance letter. The continuance was asked for Wilson Bush and Granted. KEEP THIS DATE IN MIND
******June 14,2006******

In court were myself, my parents, Edward Macleod (paternal grandfather) and atty, The Hodges and Atty, and the GAL Kristi Hodges. Connor’s Father, Matthew, was NOT in Court that day and therefore could not be asked his opinion in any matters. In my ignorance of how this whole thing worked I actually thought I was going to get to show how I could take my son back. My daughter was also with us because she wanted to tell the judge what her brother had told her about John’s parents paying him to lie but we had her waiting outside the courtroom. She wanted the Judge to know how SHE felt in all of this and what this had done to us as a family.

Somehow reports were given by Kristi Rowell (once again none of us heard them) but according to Connor as well as Matt (father) Kristi Rowell only ever came out the one time at the beginning of the case way back in 2005. Connor was doing well in school, this was not a surprise he always did well. My father asked to speak to the court and told the judge he knew I had done some dumb things as a younger kid but I was blameless in these trumped up charges. That John’s parents were doing nothing but trying to protect their son who was the one that cheated and was deviant and destroy my reputation. He and my mother wanted to make sure that ALL of his family were to have NO further contact with Connor. I then got up and spoke, I told the judge that my circumstances had changed and I had told the GAL repeatedly. I asked at least for the order to reflect that DFCS to be requested to check the house so that I could have unsupervised and set visitation with Connor because Ed was not letting us have him very often. I wanted that so I could work with them to get him back. The judge agreed and told John’s family that since I was divorcing John that the visitation was to discontinue and they were to have no further contact and John was never to have any contact with Connor. She also told Denise to Include the request for DFCS in the order. Then at the end she gave TEMPORARY custody again to ED because she wanted to keep an eye on it as she always said. If she had said anything but temporary we would have had an argument right then and there trust me. My dad would have jumped into a fray with her at this point because he was sick of being denied his grandson by Ed Macleod. Once again a change of venue was denied.

******June ’06-Aug’09******
My divorce lawyer kept checking in with Denise to see if the custody paper had been filed for a yr before I ran out of money. He was going to take the case. Then I kept calling the courts nothing. Denise Hemmann Finally filed it 4/14/08. At that point in time Ed Macleod REFUSED to call me back. I would call and leave 10-15 messages in a week and no response, my family the same way. If by chance we caught him on the phone he would not let Connor come to the phone very often. My best chance to catch Connor was to call from a number he did not know. That is sad. Liz and I had our own house then 3 br/2 bath. Now granted my health declined later that yr but I had support none the less and had plans in place for when my health did start going that bad.

I was contacted in July ’09 by Matt Macleod because he had heard my increasingly irritated and then frantic messages on Ed Macleod’s Phone and Cell phone. My fiance and I had even gone and sat in Ed’s driveway for over an hr and a half waiting for Ed to come home. As I said Finally Matt Called me, Ignoring his father’s wishes and told me that his father was in the hospital and had gone through surgery for bladder cancer (in May ’09)and was in a bad way and was going in between the recovery type home and the hospital for infections. Matt told me at first before school let out he and Trish had come and stayed at the house and took care of Connor while still paying rent/bills on their apartment. Then when Ed had surgery they were there for Connor and made sure he got to school, was fed, did his homework and everything else just like he should. Just like a FATHER (and step mother) should. They took him to and from his Hockey games (Roller and Ice) just like always.

When the school year was over all of a sudden Matt’s ½ brother Tim came into the picture (at Ed’s request unbeknownst to Matt) and said he was going to take Connor over there for a bit. Ed backed him up stating that Kay (Tim’s wife) was not working and was always home thus had more time for him. Matt works from the house so it really did not make sense. All of a sudden Tim started Freezing Matt and Trish out of Connor’s life just like his dad did to me.

In July when Matt finally contacted me and let me know what was going on I was upset to hear Ed was sick because despite all I do care for Ed. But here into the picture is Tim Embry. Tim and Kay never had anything to do with Connor’s and My life when he was growing up except for Thanksgiving or Christmas when I would meet with Ed & Jean to share Connor for the Holiday. Tim & Kay were always looking down their noses at me because I did not have the money they did. They have always looked down at Matt. Tim has NEVER let Matt grow up. He refuses to see that Matt has become a successful person and provider. I am impressed at what Matt has done with his life.

Tim has taken up where Ed has left off. He NEVER takes my phone calls and it takes 5-10 emails to get a response. Even then if I write 8 paragraphs I get 1 sentence if I am lucky and it is usually negative or derogatory. Thanks to Matt and Trish I did at least have last seasons Ice Hockey schedule and I went to every practice and every local game unless I was in the hospital. I have pics and video proof and I know the other parents will verify.

Going to those games and practices was Agony for me physically (rheumatoid arthritis) with the wet and cold of the rink. But if it was the only time to see my son So be it I was there! My parents went to a few games and they asked to take Connor after the game and Tim would make excuses that is if he was there and not the Nanny he hired because he was too busy. They got to take him maybe 3 times. Tim would purposely rush Connor, one time slammed into me and ran over my feet with Connors hockey bag in his haste. He always seemed bothered by us coming to see our own son. Kay was a little more laid back and my fiance Gil would help Connor with his bag so I could spend more time with him.

******August ’09******

On the 9th of August 2009 I sent into Butts County Juvenile Courts a Motion for Disclosure of Transcripts. (In July Matthew and I had found out that Ed Macleod’s Lawyer had taken 18 mths to file the last order of the courts. We were finally able to get a copy. I had tried for the past 5 yrs. But Judge Whitwells office would not call me back. They told me I had to have her permission at the record dept.) The order written up by Denise Hemmann was full of errors. I was seeking to have the transcripts released to correct those errors. I also noted her order stated nunc pro tunc and a judgement of nunc pro tunc can only be issued when the delay has arisen from the act of the court. This did not apply here it was her laziness .

Court was set for 3 September 09. We showed up for Court and as I sat by the door to the court I could hear Judge Whitwell say my name, Matt’s name and someone else say them as well and they were laughing. I went in cane in hand with my head high none the less. I addressed Judge Whitwell and she asked who was with me. Which was my fiance Thomas ‘Gil’ Williams and my mother Elsie Seabolt. Then for Ed Macleod, Denise Hemman stood up but one thing was weird. she said she was there for Wilson Bush, John’s parent’s lawyer too. That seemed like a conflict of interests to me…..

But I addressed each different and very valid point from the date we were in court listed on the order to the people that were in court the judge ridiculed and mocked me. Told me that they were scriveners errors. I told her that Ed was never given permanent Custody. Judge Whitwell only gave him Temporary Custody because by her words she wanted to keep an eye on this case. She responded that she gave him Temporary Permanent Custody. When my fiance who was sitting behind me just crinkled his brows together Judge Whitwell yelled at him “ Don’t make faces at me or I will throw you out of my Courtroom!” I was shocked.

I asked if she would release the transcripts and Judge Whitwell mocked me saying “Did you hit the lottery?” Transcribers charge by the page (which went to by the word later on in the session). She had a wall full of lawyers that were sitting there listening and laughing at every mocking thing she did to us. I redirected her attention to me . I addressed the fact that there was no order for DFCS to come to check my residence so I can have unsupervised and ordered visitation. She blew it off and did not order it. I even told her Cherokee County DFCS had already inspected my home and approved it. Judge Whitwell looked at me and flat out said “ The only thing I remember about you is you were stupid enough to bring a dog into my courtroom.” I counted to 5 before I responded.

I tried to explain the ADA laws and she blew me off saying I am not blind. I looked to the court reporter and asked if this was on the record and ignored Judge Whitwell. I asked twice and got nothing but a deer in the headlight stare and yelled at by the judge. When I looked back up I told Judge Whitwell I have the right to bring my Assistance Dog in here and she could not do anything. Then I kept going without stopping and asked for a change of venue since none of us live any where near Jackson. All of us have to drive for over an hr without traffic. Judge Whitwell denied me once again.

I then brought up the petition that Matthew had before the court for Custody since his father was unable to take care of Connor. I had a copy and had copies ready for anyone else. When there was a protest from the GAL I handed her one. Judge Whitwell said “Oh yeah just another idiot that never went to law school trying to practice law!” and literally circular filed it (trashed it ) in front of us. It never got a court date. I know Matt had it looked at by our lawyer friend before it was submitted. We were mad. All of the “lawyer gallery” was laughing at what Judge Whitwell said. I looked at her and asked again are you sure we cannot have a change of venue? And she said no and I said ok. And I left. I never got a response on my motion. So even now no one will answer my messages I have no clue if I can open it.
Then that following Friday I get a Petition to intervene and Modify from Tim Embry’s lawyer. To say I was irate would be nice. I did not know what to think. We had to sit on it no one at the courts would answer my calls. The GAL would not answer. I doubt that she went out there either. The next thing we know (Matt and I) is that Connor asks why we weren’t at court and Tim’s wife says to me in passing “ Yes, we were surprised you were not in court the other day” and I was like what and she walked away. Finally Connor told me that his grandfather gave custody to Tim but they all told him not to tell any one. I was so mad. I raised my kids not to keep secrets from me or each other ever. It was really bothering him so he told me.

We found out finally about his practices but he is playing on the other side of Atlanta. It is hard because I do not drive much. His sister is in High School and goes at night. His soon to be step-sister is 8 and restricts our movements on Mondays. Matt has gone but Tim is very threatening towards him and rushes Connor out before he can really talk to him.

About 2 weeks ago (week of Halloween) Connor got in trouble in school. He got in a fight with Tim & Kay about it and got really mad and told them he was running away and took off. Connor told them he wanted to go live with his father Matt. They could not find him for almost 4 hrs. They called us, his father (Matt) and I called my parents. My parents and my sister and brother in law went to go help sweep the area. Trish, Matt’s wife, went as well to help sweep the area. Matt stayed with their new baby due to his totally deteriorated relationship with his brother.

This is where we are now. I need help. There are a million errors (scriveners or so she calls them) in all of the court paperwork I need help!!

About yvonnemason

Background:  The eldest of five children, Yvonne was born May 17, 1951 in Atlanta, Georgia. Raised in East Point, Georgia, she moved to Jackson County, Ga. until 2006 then moved to Port St. Lucie, Florida where she currently makes her home.  Licensed bounty hunter for the state of Georgia. Education:  After a 34 year absence, returned to college in 2004. Graduated with honors in Criminal Justice with an Associate’s degree from Lanier Technical College in 2006. Awards:  Nominated for the prestigious GOAL award in 2005 which encompasses all of the technical colleges. This award is based not only on excellence in academics but also leadership, positive attitude and the willingness to excel in one’s major. Affiliations:  Beta Sigma Phi Sorority  Member of The Florida Writer’s Association – Group Leader for St Lucie County The Dream:  Since learning to write at the age of five, Yvonne has wanted to be an author. She wrote her first novel Stan’s Story beginning in 1974 and completed it in 2006. Publication seemed impossible as rejections grew to 10 years. Determined, she continued adding to the story until her dream came true in 2006. The Inspiration:  Yvonne’s brother Stan has been her inspiration and hero in every facet of her life. He was stricken with Encephalitis at the tender age of nine months. He has defied every roadblock placed in his way and has been the driving force in every one of her accomplishments. He is the one who taught her never to give up The Author: Yvonne is currently the author of several novels, including:  Stan’s Story- the true story of her brother’s accomplishments, it has been compared to the style of Capote, and is currently being rewritten with new information for re-release.  Tangled Minds - a riveting story about a young girl’s bad decision and how it taints everyone’s life around her yet still manages to show that hope is always possible. This novel has been compared to the writing of Steinbeck and is currently being written as a screenplay. This novel will be re-released by Kerlak Publishing in 2009  Brilliant Insanity – released by Kerlak Publishing October 2008  Silent Scream – Released by October 2008- Slated to be made into a movie Yvonne’s Philosophy in Life - “Pay it Forward”: “In this life we all have been helped by others to attain our dreams and goals. We cannot pay it back but what we can do is ‘pay it forward’. It is a simple
This entry was posted in Abuse by Family Court Judges and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Another Child Stolen by the State and Judge Whitwell

  1. Sweetie I am so sorry that you have been going through this hell. The way you were treated by the court and every officer of the court is appalling but it sounds only too familiar to me. I can guarantee you that all of the things that the judge said that were unethical or out of line and any verbal abuse that she dished out to you will not be on the court record. I know the court reporter gets paid to do her/his job and is suppose to be fair and accurate but there is no one left fair and accurate in juvenile deprivation cases. If you had been able to record everything that would have been good but it doesn’t sound like you did. We are in Troup county and when my daughters Termination of Parental Rights final paperwork “finally” came in the mail, there were “no” exhibits attached to the back as stated in the orders. We never saw any exhibits in the first place.Her court appointed attorney did not fight for my daughter one bit. He refused to ask the Judge for a continuance. He didn’t know anything at all about what had been going on with my daughter and was not prepared to represent her in a TPR trial. HE WOULD NOT RETURN ANY OF MY DAUGHTERS CALLS TO MEET BEFORE COURT FOR OVER A WEEK. We insisted on a continuance and he just turned around with a look on his face like the devil himself,face red as a beet and screamed right in my face”WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?” That still bothers me to this day and I have had several nightmares about it. My late husband was an attorney and I KNOW HE KNEW BETTER THAN THAT! He deliberately helped the state to take her child from her completely and now she has been adopted by a foster parent who allegedly lives with her mother and Mimi makes the 5th child that they have adopted to my knowledge. I say allegedly because I’m sorry but I don’t know these people. We were told that it was a single woman and her elderly mother and the mother kept Mimi while she worked and it was just Mimi. That was a lie!

    There was perjury on the witness stand and the court orders were filled with lies. I am serious,I was there in that courtroom.

    My daughters case manager began tormenting my daughter at 1-2weeks after Mimi’s birth until the very end bragging on how much the foster “parents” loved Mimi and how they just could not wait until the adoption was final!

    There is no way that the judges can be civil and have a heart when they are legally kidnapping our children! You were denied due process my dear and so is everyone else trying to keep their children.

    I would check on the Jurisdiction issue being in another county but even if the judge should or could have done that for you she could always say that she never heard anything about it.

    Then whether or not you were to be “served” to be in court…if yes then that may be something!

    Temporary Permanent Custody huh? It is my understanding that temporary child custody is not a permanent custody determination and final custody is determined during a custody trial. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure on that because I have been through that with my oldest grandchild. That may have been her plan or preferred permanent custody arrangement for the future but you only know of the temporary custody…unless she went ahead and gave permanent custody to him without your knowledge….something to think about!

    Sorry I cannot give you any legal advice but I no longer work under the supervision of an attorney. I can however tell you what I think about the situation and I have done that. I’ll see if I can find out anything that may help you…A GOOD HONEST ATTORNEY would be the best thing for you…good luck with that though. rates are going to be outrageous and no one wants to touch “losing” cases….

    Don’t get too discouraged though because of the facts……never give up! You could get lucky and media coverage seems to help! Make lots of noise!

    Here are some links that you might be interested in:

    #15 doll66 on 04/22/10 at 07:49 PM [Reply];-agrees-not-to-seek-office-again.html

    Albany Man Convicted Of Felony Murder, Malice Murder And Cruelty To Children Gets Special Treatment From Lamar County Juvenile Judge

    Forsyth Ga. attorney W. Ashley Hawkins, Special Assistant to the Attorney General, conspires to kidnap many Georgia children. Governor Sonny Perdue admits that this is a “serious issue”


  2. Pingback: My Ladies bike on a Sunday Morning | Our Arts And Crafts Blog

  3. Kelley Seabolt says:

    Thank You so Much Callie,
    We have talked to a lawyer up where we live here in Woodstock and you are right the fees now are outrageous. She even said everything was screwed up (and I quote) She flat out told us that she would probably go to jail over the whole thing (contempt) and that was not a problem because that would cause publicity which was free press for her and would bring a ton of light on the whole case and maybe other cases.
    HOWEVER you would think knowing that she might take it on a pro bono basis. I have also offered any lawyer I have talked to the ADA violation case as well. Because I know this judge hates me and leopards do not change their spots. If I come in with my service dog she will blow up.
    I wanted to tape the whole thing when we were in court and unfortunately she keeps a tight rein on the courthouse. No phones, no pencils, no pens, no paper except court documents and that you have to beg, no books (to read while waiting) no cameras, no anything that might record or capture ANYTHING she says or does. My fiance was sitting behind me when we went last time and when I queried her about “Temporary Permanent” custody I said that it was an oxymoron and she said it ment permanent custody until my son was 18. All of a sudden she blew up and yelled at my fiance “if you continue to make faces at me I will have you thrown out of my courtroom” All he did was raise an eyebrow at her definition.
    That is when she went on to tell me all she remembered about me was that I was dumb enough to bring a dog in her courtroom. She is unbelievable. As I said I have copies of the Father’s petition for Custody dated before I recieved the request from the grandfather to change to uncle’s custody. It is all BS.

    Just keep us in your prayers we are working on it.


  4. Kelley Sue Seabolt-Williams says:

    An Update to all of this….. My son’s Grandfather Died in November…. The uncle was not really civil to us but did allow my parents to have Connor on Christmas eve and we found out that the uncle had been beating our son with what amounts to a shortened boat paddle. It is a sorority paddle from his daughter’s College… The uncle would make a big show of it and it was decorated with Glitter and so forth even more demoralizing my son.
    On Christmas eve we gave my son a Magic Jack to call out from ANY computer if he needed help. This was because he told us he was often denied phone and any other contact outside of the uncle’s mansion. We made a video and audio recording of my son’s description of his abuse at the uncle’s hands. My husband (we got married Christmas Eve because we wanted my son there!) and I gave my son a Magic Jack phone jack so if there was an emergency he could call the police and us afterwards if need be (Oh did I say the uncle is very rich?) He had apparently had a run in with the uncle on the 26th and was scared enough to attempt to use it and got caught. The uncle badgered him for hours and I got a nasty email from the uncle that said and I quote
    “I wanted to touch base on a couple of items. I saw a recent post on your facebook account that is making false accusations about me, by name. I would encourage to to cease and desist this action. i will contact my attorney and talk to him about a possible defamation of character suit. We found Connor attempting to use the Magic Jack you gave him to contact you. He also told us about your getting a recording of things we have done while in our custody. He told us about your accusations of trying to cheat him out of Ed’s assets and other nefarious activities we have engaged in taking advantage of him for our own benefit.

    That was Tim’s response to a copy of my same story that I posted on MY facebook page (when he went on Connor’s facebook and looked at my notes) Just as typed above. I have not lied about a single thing. Even my son states part of it in the video. He remembers the day we came home and the house was trashed. He remembered that there were condiments on the dishes and Everyone in our family knows and teases me that I do not eat condiments.
    After this Tim Embry refuses to allow ANY of us to see or speak to our son. When Connor’s dad asked why he was not at hockey practice (which is a vital part of our son’s life) Tim replied “He is in boarding school he will no longer be in Hockey!” This is BS. This is the same man that accuses us of abandoning him??? WTH?
    We have no clue where he is. Our emails go unanswered, our calls are unanswered. We have a house with a bedroom just for him and we want our son to come home.
    In all of this I find out that they held a court hearing without notifying myself or Connor’s father. This is against the law. I also found out that the grandfather never re-applied to keep guardianship in the 3 yr time limit. That guardianship expired before he “Gave” his care over to Tim Embry. He should have come home to me.
    We have called DFCS, The police in his area (remember he is well off so I got blown off!), The police questioned my son IN FRONT of his abuser what do you think he answered when asked if he was ok???? I have that on tape. I have on tape that Tim Embry admitted to the Johns Creek Police that he hit my son with the sorority paddle for Discipline. They hung up on me several times. DFCS Never said a peep to us on the disposition of it or if they even went out there.
    I have called News stations, radio stations etc. I do not know what I should do. I am at whits end but I will always be here. One day I will have the money for the lawyer and I will be able to go after my son.
    Anyhow Here is the link to the video of my son actually telling us what was going on You all decide:

    My husband and I can be reached through comments here and I will respond if you leave your email or you can email the person in charge of this blog. Bless You Yvonne~
    Kelley Sue and Gil Williams &
    Matthew and Patricia Macleod

    (not to mention Connor’s siblings Trinity and Liz)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s