What are the requirements of the Fourth Amendment?
The general rule is that unreasonable searches and seizures are banned. But the second part of the rule is the most important in this context. All warrantless searches are presumptively unreasonable.
There are two and only two recognized exceptions to the requirement of having a warrant for the conduct of a child abuse investigation:
1. The adult in charge of the premises gives the social worker his/her free and voluntary consent to enter the home.
2. The social worker possesses evidence that meets two standards:
(a) it satisfies the legal standard of establishing probable cause; and
(b) the evidence demonstrates that there are exigent circumstances relative to the health of the children.
If a police officer says, “If you don’t let us in your home we will break down your door”—a parent who then opens the door has not given free and voluntary consent. If a social worker says, “If you don’t let me in the home I will take your children away”—a parent who then opens the door has not given free and voluntary consent. Threats to go get a “pick up order” negate consent. Any type of communication which conveys the idea to the parent that they have no realistic alternative but to allow entry negates any claim that the entry was lawfully gained through the channel of consent.
It should be remembered that consent is only one of the three valid ways to gain entry: (warrant, consent, or probable cause and exigent circumstances.) There is nothing improper about saying, “We have a warrant you must let us in” or “We have solid evidence that your child is in extreme danger, you must let us in.” Such statements indicate that the social worker is relying on some theory other than consent to gain lawful entry. Of course, the social worker must indeed have a warrant if such a claim is made. And, in similar fashion, if a claim is made that the entry is being made upon probable cause of exigent circumstances, then that must also be independently true.
Probable Cause & Exigent Circumstances
The Fourth Amendment does not put a barrier in the way of a social worker who has reliable evidence that a child is in imminent danger. For example, if a hotline call comes in and says, “My name is Mildred Smith, here is my address and phone number. I was visiting my grandchildren this morning and I discovered that one of my grandchildren, Johnny, age 5, is being locked in his bedroom without food for days at a time, and he looked pale and weak to me”—the social worker certainly has evidence of exigent circumstances and is only one step away from having probable cause.
Since the report has been received over the telephone, it is possible that the tipster is an imposter and not the child’s grandmother. A quick verification of the relationship can be made in a variety of ways and once verified, the informant, would satisfy the legal test of reliability which is necessary to establish probable cause.
However, a case handled by HSLDA in San Bernadino County, California, illustrates that even a grandparent cannot be considered a per se reliable informant.
A grandfather called in a hotline complaint with two totally separate allegations of sexual abuse. The first claim was that his son, who was a boarder in an unrelated family’s home, was sexually abusing the children in that home. The second claim concerned his daughter and her husband. The claim here was that the husband was sexually abusing their children. These were two separate allegations in two separate homes.
The social workers went to the home of the unrelated family first to investigate the claims about the tipster’s son. They found the claims to be utterly spurious. They had gained entry into the home based on the consent of the children’s parents.
The following day they went to the home of the tipster’s daughter. The daughter had talked to her brother in the meantime and knew that her father had made a false report about him. When the social workers arrived at her home, she informed them that they were in pursuit of a report made by a known false reporter—her father. Moreover, she informed the social workers that she had previously obtained a court order requiring her father to stay away from her family and children based on his prior acts of harassment.
Despite the fact that the social workers knew that their reporter had been previously found to be unreliable—they insisted that they would enter the family home without consent.
In a civil rights suit we brought against the social workers and police officers, they settled the matter with a substantial payment to the family in satisfaction of their claims that the entry was in violation of their civil rights because the evidence in their possession did not satisfy the standard of probable cause.
It is not enough to have information that the children are in some form of serious danger. The evidence must also pass a test of reliability that our justice system calls probable cause.
In the first appellate case I ever handled in this area, H.R. v. State Department of Human Resources, 612 So. 2d 477 (Ala. Ct. App. 1992); the court held that an anonymous tip standing alone never amounts to probable cause. The Calabretta court held the same thing, as have numerous other decisions which have faced the issue directly.
On the surface, this places the social worker in a dilemma. On the one hand, state statutes, local regulations, and the perception of federal mandates seem to require a social worker to conduct an investigation on the basis of an anonymous tip. But, on the other hand, the courts are holding in case after case that if you do enter a home based on nothing more than an anonymous tip you are violating the Fourth Amendment rights of those being investigated. What do you do?
The answer is: Pay attention to the details of each set of the rules.
First and foremost, keep in mind that the ultimate federal mandate is the Constitution of the United States. No federal law can condition your receipt of federal funds on the basis that you violate some other provision of the Constitution. South Dakota v. Dole, 514 U.S. 549 (1995).
Second, realize that the mandate to conduct an investigation does not require you to enter every home. Even if your rules or statutes seem to expressly require entry into every home, such rules and statutes must be construed in a manner consistent with the Constitution. The net requirement is this: if your laws and regulations seem to require entry into every home, then social workers should be instructed to add this caveat: “when it is constitutional for me to do so.”
Obviously, nothing in the Constitution prevents a social worker from going to a home and simply asking to come in. If the parent or guardian says “yes”, there is no constitutional violation whatsoever—provided that there was no coercion.
This covers the vast majority of investigations. The overwhelming response of people being investigated is to allow the social worker to enter the home and conduct whatever investigation is reasonably necessary.
The second alternative is to seek a warrant or entry order. The Fourth Amendment itself spells out the evidence required for a warrant or entry order. No warrant shall issue but on probable cause. The United States Supreme Court has held that courts may not use a different standard other than probable cause for the issuance of such orders. Griffin v. Wisconsin, 483 U.S. 868 (1987).
If a court issues a warrant based on an uncorroborated anonymous tip, the warrant will not survive a judicial challenge in the higher courts. Anonymous tips are never probable cause.
This was the essence of the decision in the case of H.R. v. Alabama. In that case, the social worker took the position that she had to enter every home no matter what the allegation.
In court, I gave her some improbable allegations involving anonymous tipsters angry at government officials demanding that social workers investigate these officials for abusing their own children. Her position was that she had to enter the home of all those who were reported. The trial judge sustained her position and held that the mere receipt of a report of child abuse or neglect was sufficient for the issuance of an entry order. However, the trial judge’s decision was reversed by the Alabama Court of Appeals. That court held that the Alabama statute’s requirement of “cause shown” had to be read in the light of the Fourth Amendment. An anonymous tip standing alone did not meet the standard of cause shown.
If a social worker receives an anonymous tip, he/she can always go to the home and ask permission for entry. If permission is denied, then the social worker—if he/she believes it is justified—can seek independent sources to attempt to verify the tipster’s information. For example, if a tipster says, that the child is covered with bruises from head to toe, contact could be made with the child’s teacher to see if he/she has ever seen such bruises. If the teacher says “Yes, I see them all the time,” then the report has been corroborated and upon that kind of evidence the social worker probably has the basis for either the issuance of a warrant or an entry on the basis of exigent circumstances if it is not possible to get a warrant in a reasonable time.
Policy Implications It is my opinion that the welfare of children is absolutely consistent with our constitutional requirements. Children are not well-served if they are subjected to investigations based on false allegations. Little children can be traumatized by investigations in ways that are unintended by the social worker. However, to a small child all they know is that a strange adult is taking off their clothing while their mother is sobbing in the next room in the presence of an armed police officer. This does not seem to a child to be a proper invasion of their person—quite different, for example, from an examination by a doctor when their mother is present and cooperating.
The misuse of anonymous tips are well-known. Personal vendettas, neighborhood squabbles, disputes on the Little League field, are turned into maliciously false allegations breathed into a hotline. From my perspective, there is no reason whatsoever in any case, for a report to be anonymous. There is every reason to keep the reports confidential. The difference between an anonymous report and a confidential report is obvious. In an anonymous report the social worker or police officer does not know who the reporter is and has no evidence of the reliability of their report. There is no policy reason for keeping social workers or police officers in the dark.
On the other hand, there is every reason to keep the name of the reporter confidential. There are a great number of reasons that the person being investigated shouldn’t know who made the call.
Moreover, precious resources are diverted from children who are truly in need of protection when social workers are chasing false allegations breathed into a telephone by a malicious anonymous tipster. If such a tipster is told: “May we please have your name, address, and phone number? We will keep this totally confidential,” it is highly probable that the vast majority of reports made in good faith will give such information. It is also probable that those making maliciously false allegations will simply hang up.
Children are well-served when good faith allegations are investigated. They are equally well-served if malicious allegations can be screened out without the need for invasion.
- 1,641,672 hits
- Follow How Child Protection Services Buys and Sells Our Children on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dirty Little Tricks CPS Doesn't Want You to Know
- How to Protect Yourself From CPS Author Brenda Alexander who lost her children to CPS
- Information About the Child Protective Services Program of the Department of Human Services
- Case Workers for CPS Don't have Absolute Immunity From Prosecution
- Reunification is Meant to Fail
- Georgia Defense Packet for Parents Who Have Had Their Children Stolen BY DFCS
- CPS Victories for Parent's Rights May Help in Dealing with CPS
- The Abuse and Corruption in Johnson County Indiana DCS
- Important Information by a Lawyer
- This is is a Must Have if You Are A Parent in Georgia and Fighting DFCS It is a Manual They Use for Cases of Alledged Deprivation
- Congressional Legislation
- Congressional Legislative Session
- CPS Guides & Handbooks for Parents
- CPS Paradigm Shift
- Crimianal Activity
- Damage Done to Children in Foster Care
- Domestic Violence and CPS
- Extoration of Children by CPS
- Eyes on [State]
- Faces of the Children up for sale in Georgia
- false allagations of child abuse
- Family Rights
- Fighting CPS
- Follow the Money
- Foster Parents Liliblity
- Freddi Mac Foundation
- Georgia DFCS Managers Manual
- Georgia Gov Deal
- Georgia SB292
- Gerogia Statutes for Deprivaton Cases in Juvenile Court
- Getting Records
- hate mail
- Hate Mail and Rebuttal
- Homeschooling and DFCS
- illegal entry by Police
- illegal panels
- In the News
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA)
- Interstsate Compact
- Investigation into Georgia Child Protective Servies
- Jackson County DFCS and Judge Kevin Guidry
- Jackson County GA DFCS Panel
- Jackson County Georgia DFCS
- Jacqui Colyer
- Lawsuits against CPS
- Letter to Gov Sonny Perdue
- List of Addresses to write for your children
- Lobbyists for CPS
- Murdered Children at the Hands of Foster Parents and CPS
- Nancy Schaefer Speaks Out
- Negative Effects of Foster Care
- Open comment to the Public
- Over medication of Children by Doctors
- parental abuse
- parents rights
- Paulding County DCF
- Places to File Complaints About Judges
- Review Panels
- Rights to Information in Your File
- Shake up at Jackson County Ga DFCS
- Tax Credits for Stolen Children
- What to do when Accused of Child Abuse
- You Tube Videos abuse by CPS
- About This Site
- A Report Which was Written by An Intern – Be Sure and Read the Part Highlighted in Bold
- Author Yvonne Mason
- Child Protection Services in Michagin Written by An Attorney
- Child Protective Services- Historical Review and Current System Written by William Wesley Patton
- CPS Victories for Parent’s Rights May Help in Dealing with CPS
- Custody Cases: Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse
- Drugging Foster Children
- Federal laws Affecting State Proceedings
- Fourth Amendment Rights
- Georgia Defense Packet for Parents Who Have Had Their Children Stolen BY DFCS
- Georgia’s Responsibility Toward Children in Foster Care:This is An Important Read
- Guidelines for Attorneys for Parents Who have lost their children to CPS
- How Safe is the System? It Isn’t
- How Should the Law Respond When Children Die Or Are Injured, In Foster Care? Even Limited Immunities for Foster Parents Are Dangerous
- How to Protect Yourself From CPS Author Brenda Alexander who lost her children to CPS
- Important Information by a Lawyer
- Information About the Child Protective Services Program of the Department of Human Services
- Investigating Child Sexual Abuse Allegations by Susan J Sachsenmaier
- Letter to a Judge by Hope Crabtree
- On Psychiarty and Child Protective Services in the United States By Dr. Fred Baughman
- Our Nation consistently Maintained that parents posses a fundamental right to raise their children as they see fit- not the state
- Profane Justice by Suzanne Shell
- Senate Set To Renew 1997 Law That Pays CPS to Kidnap Children
- Social Services Investigations: The Removal of Children From The Home
- Something Every Parent Should Have – A How To Booklet- Never Trust Anyone From CPS
- Summary of Adoption and Safe Families Act
- The Corrupt Business of Child Protection Services
- The Official How List For Aquiring Federal and State Money When Children Taken By the State Are Adopted Out
- This is the Going Rate for the Buying of Our Children in Georgia
- This is What Happens When States Take Your Children
- Title IV Funding
- United States Supreme Court Parental Rights CaseLaw
- Your Constitutional Rights Under Miranda
- About This Site
How Child Protection Services is Selling Our Children
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
How Child Protection Services Is Stealing Our Children
Regina Freeman on Trial Day 2: Abilene CPS worke… The Family First Pre… on The Family First Act Is Law, O… Christine Gallo on The Family First Act Is Law, O… Karen Baumann on The Family First Act Is Law, O… Cheryl N on The Family First Act Is Law, O…
- ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT: MODELING...WHAT A BUSINESS June 14, 2010Meet a professional working model Sonia Fitch as she speaks about the aloof modeling industry and tells her story of what it takes. Sonia's web site is at www.soniamodel.com tune in....listen and learn and please refer all people who aspire to the profession to tune in too....
- ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT: IT'S AUTHOR TIME AGAIN May 24, 2010Corbin Dailey is a published author and is in the process of producing a series of novels set within the world of vampires. The interesting thing is Dailey's fresh approach to the vampire genre. Tune in, listen, call in with questions. 718-664-9522....
- CONVERSATIONS WITH WOMEN: OPEN YOUR MINDS EYE TO FULL POTENTIAL May 18, 2010ANOTHER SEGMENT WHERE I DISCUSS RELATIONSHIP ISSUES WITH WOMEN. THE ONE THING FOR SURE IS WOMEN ARE LEARNING THAT IF THEY FOLLOW THE TENETS OF "THE MAMMALIAN WAY" THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX BLOSSOM WITH MORE HAPPINESS AND LESS PAIN, ESPECIALLY WHERE SEX CAN BECOME A FACTOR .......IT SIMPLY DOES NOT FAIL. TUNE IN AND LISTEN AS WE DISC […]
- THE MAMMALAIN WAY: The Drama Series....EPISODE ONE May 14, 2010THE DRAMA SERIES IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY. THE DRAMA CONTAINS FRANK LANGUAGE AND INTENSE SEXUAL CONTEXT. IT IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. "The law of human nature known as "The Mammalian Way"(TMW)has been a part of the human condition for nearly as long as humans have existed. It simply went undiscovered for many centuries and so humans […]
- CONVERSATIONS WITH WOMEN: RELATIONSHIP SURVIVAL, HELP TEENAGERS COPE WITH THE MAMMALAIN WAY May 6, 2010A FURTHER CONTINUATION OF PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP THERAPY. WHERE DOES THE MAMMALIAN WAY BEGIN AND FIT IN?....IN A WORD, "PUBERTY". FOR CENTURIES TEENAGERS HAVE BEEN FORCED TO DEAL WITH THE MAMMALIAN WAY WITH OUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS. THE RESULT HAS BEEN SEX BEFORE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY READY....BULLYING AND DATING ABUSE THAT HAS BECOME AN EVER GROWING PR […]
- CONVERSATIONS WITH MEN: RELATIONSHIP SURVIVAL & "THE MAMMALIAN WAY" CONTINUED April 28, 2010MORE RELATIONSHIP THERAPY CONTINUED, COMPLETE WITH SURPRISE GUEST. You think women have issues with relationships. Just wait until you hear men talk about men's issues with women. For men, it's usually wrapped up in their phobias. They continually violate "The Mammalian Way" and it burns them. MOST MEN HAVE NEVER HAD "A" GRADE S […]
- CONVERSATIONS WITH WOMEN: COPING WITH RELATIONSHIP SURVIVAL...HOW DOES THE MAMMALIAN WAY FIT IN? April 27, 2010A CONTINUATION OF PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP THERAPY. WHERE DOES THE MAMMALIAN WAY BEGIN AND FIT IN?....IN A WORD, "PUBERTY". FOR CENTURIES TEENAGERS HAVE BEEN FORCED TO DEAL WITH THE MAMMALIAN WAY WITH OUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS. THE RESULT HAS BEEN SEX BEFORE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY READY....BULLYING AND DATING ABUSE THAT HAS BECOME AN EVER GROWING PROBLEM WI […]
- CONVERSATIONS WITH MEN: RELATIONSHIP SURVIVAL & "THE MAMMALIAN WAY" April 21, 2010You think women have issues with relationships. Just wait until you hear men talk about men's issues with women. Listen in then go to www.themammalianway.com Most relationship problems quickly fade once you understand that the animal to animal connection between two people is the key to ANY RELATIONSHIP SURVIVAL....
- CONVERSATIONS WITH WOMEN: COPING WITH RELATIONSHIP SURVIVAL...HOW DOES THE MAMMALIAN WAY FIT IN? April 20, 2010CHEATING: Another segment for Personal Relationship Therapy. We bring into the open issues that beg such questions as "Why do I stay"? "Do I Really need to be in a Relationship"? "Can I repair my existing relationship"?..... Listen and learn how women cope and otherwise handle such issues and how an understanding of "The Ma […]
- CONVERSATIONS WITH MEN: RELATIONSHIP SURVIVAL & "THE MAMMALIAN WAY" April 14, 2010MORE RELATIONSHIP THERAPY: You think women have issues with relationships. Just wait until you hear men talk about men's issues with women. For men, it's usually wrapped up in their phobias. They continually violate "The Mammalian Way" and it burns them. MOST MEN HAVE NEVER HAD "A" GRADE SEX IN THEIR LIVES!! Ask questions or mak […]
- ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT: MODELING...WHAT A BUSINESS June 14, 2010
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN August 27, 2011WHAT IS THE COLOR OF ABUSE? LISTEN TO THE VOICES OF FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA!! WHAT IS A MANDATED REPORTER, AND WHERE WERE THEY???
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN August 6, 2011JUDGE, JURY, EXECUTIONER A HUMAN, SOMEONE'S BABY, A BROTHER, A FRIEND WHAT'S A CHILD'S LIFE WORTH??? A MOTHER'S EMPTY ARMS, A FATHER'S LOST DREAMS HOW DO YOU SAY SORRY
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN July 23, 2011HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN, GO TO PRISON, BECOME REHABILITATED, THAN COME BACK TO WORK. NO PROBLEM! BUT, WHAT IF WORK IS A SCHOOL BUILDING FULL OF CHILDREN. WHERE CAN YOU GO TO WATCH ALL THE ILLEGAL VIDEO RECORDINGS OF CHILD OGRAPHY? AND A LEGAL LOOPHOLE READS YOU CAN. SHOULD CHILDREN BE ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST?
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN July 16, 2011JUSTICE IS A CONCEPT OF MORAL RIGHTNESS, BASED ON ETHICS, RATIONALITY, FAIRNESS, ALONG WITH THE PUNISHMENT OF THE BREACH OF SAID ETHICS CAYLEE ANTHONY IS GONE NOW. BUT DID SHE RECEIVE JUSTICE AND IF NOT, WHAT WENT WRONG?
- MJ the Man in the Mirror June 27, 2011We miss him. Many theories out there. What is the truth. Did his music carry a message. Do you ever just listen carefully to the words in some of his latest music "Don't Pressure Me" well join us tonight with Gregory from Straight Talk to ponder and discuss many of the facts behinds MJ's death. See you there. http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S […]
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN June 10, 2011OUR GUEST IS THE CEO OF AUTISM SMILES, LLC FIND OUT THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE AND HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN May 21, 2011SMART KIDS, UNCOOL KIDS, KIDS NOT IN THE CLICK, SPECAIL NEEDS KIDS VS. CHEERLEADER, POPULAR KID IN SCHOOL. PAGEANT WINNER, MS. GEORGIA WHAT DO ALL OF THESE CHILDREN HAVE IN COMMON? THE PICTURE OF INNOCENCE OR THE INNOCENT LOSS! FIND OUT WHAT THIS YOUNG PERSON WENT THROUGH AND HOW IT ALMOST COST US THE LOSS OF ANOTHER. FIND OUT HOW TO SURVIVE AND RISE ABOVE. […]
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN May 14, 2011OUR GUEST TONIGHT IS MR. JASPER STEED OF AUTISM SMILES, LLC JOIN US TO FIND OUT WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE AND THE SERVICES THEY HAVE FOR FAMILIES.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 30, 2011HOW MANY LIVES DO A BUDGET CUT COST? TONIGHT'S SHOW IS A TRIBUTE TO THE MANY FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST EVERYTHING. ALABAMA, TENNESEE, MISSISSIPPI, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 16, 2011TO RESTRAIN OR NOT TO RESTRAIN THIS IS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION WE HAVE A SURPRISE GUEST FIND OUT WHAT THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY SAYS DO THEY ENDORSE OR CONDONE FIND OUT WHAT THE LATEST NEW FAB IS IN RESTRAINING HUMAN BEINGS
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 9, 2011TONIGHT IS A MEET AMD GREET: FIND OUT FROM OUR GUEST MRS. JULIE WORLEY WHY WHAT HAPPENED IN HER STATE, DIDN'T STAY IN HER STATE. A PARENT, AN ADVOCATE, CHAMPION OF CHILDREN'S RIGHTS.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN April 2, 2011HOW DO YOU DESTROY A COUNTRY? HOW DO YOU KEEP AN UNEDUCATED WORKFORCE FOR MANY GENERATIONS? HOW TO DEFEAT PARENTS? HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE BEATEN YEARLY IN THE UNITED STATES ALONE WITH IMPUNITY? JOIN US TO FIND THESE ANSWERS OUT AND MORE
- ITS LIKE A JUNGLE SOMETIMES March 20, 2011WELL WE TOLDJAH. WE SAW THIS COMING. SOME HAD IT COMING NOW THEY SCREAMING FOR HELP. THEY JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON OF THE WICKED AND THERE IS NO TEA LEFT. RICH VS HARDING WORKING AMERICANS. NOW LEARN FROM THIS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND FIGHT. SAVE YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN March 19, 2011LET'S TALK TEXAS, LET'S TALK NEW MEXICO, LET'S TALK ABOUT SHEREE DAVENPORT FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHO THE GOING ON IS ABOUT.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN March 12, 2011IS LADY JUSTICE BLIND HOW MUCH IS A CHILD WORTH ARE JUDGES SELLING OUR CHILDREN? OUR GUEST TONIGHT IS SANDY FONZO, GET THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE TONIGHT
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN February 26, 2011OUR GUEST TONIGHT IS REP. ALMA ALLEN FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS. WE WILL BE DISCUSSING HB916 TO BAN CORPORAL PUNISHMENT IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 29, 2011TONIGHT IS A MEET AND GREET OUR GUEST IS MR. JESSUP, SPECIAL EDUCATION ADVOCATE WHO IS ALSO QUALIFIED TO DO DUE PROCESS CALL IN WITH YOUR QUESTIONS.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 22, 2011OUR GUEST IS A MOTHER FROM WISCONSIN, FIND OUT HOW SCHOOLS WILL TREAT A FRAGILE X, AUTISTIC CHILD IN THIS STATE. RESTRAINED, SECLUDED THAN FORCED OUT OF SCHOOL. MOTHER FORCED TO QUIT JOB TO HOME SCHOOL. WHAT IS WRONG WITH WISCONSIN, ARE THEY STILL OF THE UNITED STATES.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 15, 2011TO HATE OR NOT TO HATE. TO PRACTICE WHAT WE WANT OUR CHILDREN TO LEARN. IS IT ALRIGHT TO WATCH AND SILENTLY CONDONE VIOLENCE?
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN January 8, 2011OUR GUEST IS MELISSA MOONEY, COLLEGE STUDENT, EDUCATED, A VERY BRAVE AND TALENTED YOUNG LADY. WHO HAS ALL THE ANTICIPATION OF BECOMING A TEACHER. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1Z8KOeW7o SHE WITNESSED SOMETHING HORRIBLE AND HAS TO NOW FIGHT TO PROTECT HERSLF AND THE ANGELS WHO WERE HARMED.
- JUSTICE4CHILDREN August 27, 2011
- abusefreedom live radio October 1, 2012Tonight we will be having a special guest, author, Rosalie Hollingsworth, whose daughter was kidnapped by the biological father and taken out of the country twice. Tonight she will discuss this difficult journey and what she and her daughter endured and how she retrieved her daughter from the jungles of a foreign land. Tonight!
- abusefreedom live radio September 24, 2012Today show is about Religous cults are they invading our churches,liste to Coral Theill who has been tortured by the hands of her church and family
- The Abuse Freedom Live Show September 19, 2012William Windsor of Lawless America will be joining us on Tuesday, September 18, 2012, at 8:00 p.m. Don't miss it! Bill has been traveling and should be in Nevada. He is traveling across this great country and interviewing and collecting stories of judicial corruption and the devestation it has caused across this nation. For those of you interested in kn […]
- abusefreedom live radio September 17, 2012Today show is about Religous cults are they invading our churches,liste to Coral Theill who has been tortured by the hands of her church and family
- abusefreedom live radio September 9, 2012Today show is about Religous cults are they invading our churches,liste to Coral Theill who has been tortured by the hands of her church and family
- AFU live host connie lee against child sex abuse August 30, 2012Connie Lee well known advocate and leader against child sex abuse. Abuse Freedom will start exposing all of the ways the corrupt court are favoring men who molest children an then get the custody of the children who continue enduring the horror that no child should have to endure...
- abusefreedom live radio August 20, 2012
- The Abuse Freedom Live Show July 30, 2012Attorney David EnglerMeet David Engler, Esq., the lawyer from Trumbull County, OHIO who is uncovering a multitude of crimes committed against children under the care of Trumbull County Children Services. David is taking a stand to protect these children who are victims of our public agency and has multiple lawsuits filed against the agency. He is instrumenta […]
- Abuse Freedom Live Show June 23, 2012Eileen Lasher and Dr. Emad Tadros Interviewed Regarding “Kids for Cash” San Diego Family Law Court CrimesEileen Lasher outspoken critic of the San Diego family courts, joined them in the first interview. The second interview was shown in two segments.In the interview segment below, Lasher discussed her experiences with the misconduct of minor’s counsel attor […]
- The Abuse Freedom Live Show June 20, 2012Tonight, June 19, 2012, on the Abuse Freedom Live Show, hosts Jane and Josie will be interviewing guest, Kevin Arnett, of www.hiddenfromhistory.org. Telling the Untold Story of the Genocide of Aboriginal Peoples in Canada. Kevin Annett along with the Mohawk Nation in Ontario publicized on Nov 29,2011 that they had found the human bones of a child. They state […]
- Warnings by a Former CPS Agent: THE POWERFUL, SHOCKING TRUTH May 25, 2012Warnings From a Former CPS Agent: A POWERFUL, COMPELLING, & SHOCKING REVELATION! Join us this Thursday night Live at 8:00 p.m.as our exclusive guest will share a very important message with YOU, the American people. This chilling yet compelling revelation will be shocking! Answering, all you wanted to know, and what everyone needs to know about the agen […]
- Abuse Freedom's 66/34 Effect Show with Host Athena Phoenix April 29, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to where guests share information and ideas about how we can improve the way the courts and our government does business to protect families. We encourage your participation, and invite listeners to call in and share their ideas.
- AFU's 66/34 Effect Show With Host Athena Phoenix March 25, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to improve the justice system by bringing reformation to the apathetic and corrupt divisions of our state and federal governments.
- Abuse Freedom's 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix March 18, 2012GUESTS: (1) Mildred Muhammad, wife of the Beltway Sniper, Advocate for abused families. (2) Tynia Canada, Singer, Child Protection Advocate TOPIC: Hate crimes, Health and Human Services Title IV-D programs that fund child abuse, fraud, and profitably incite family court battles. Relevant Articles: "Suicide Brings Attention to Men's Rights Movemen […]
- Abuse Freedom's 66/34 Effect With Host Athena Phoenix March 11, 2012Guests: (1) Psychiatrist Dr. Emad Tadros (2) Tom Scales, Executive Director of Voices Today, Author of "Terrible Things Happened to Me: A story of Violence and Victory." TOPICS: Fraudulent credentials How to effectively tell your traumatic story
- 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix March 7, 2012GUESTS: (1) Richard Fine, Tax Payer Advocate (2) Dr. Emad Tadros (Brief appearance, rescheduled for 3/11/2012) We will discuss how to improve government, the courts, and how to cause systemic change to keep families safe.
- Abuse Freedom Live Show With Host Jane Boyer March 5, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to improve the justice system by bringing reformation to the apathetic and corrupt divisions of our state and federal governments.
- 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix February 29, 2012GUESTS: (1) Keith Harmon Snow, Investigative Reporter (2) Ada O. Smith, Film maker TOPIC: Child trafficking, Connecticut Family Courts, Judicial Confirmation, Sunny Kelly family court case We will discuss how to improve government, the courts, and how to cause systemic change to keep families safe.
- Abuse Freedom Live Show With Host Jane Boyer February 27, 2012Each week ABUSE FREEDOM UNITED provides a forum to improve the justice system by bringing reformation to the apathetic and corrupt divisions of our state and federal governments.
- 66/34 Effect with Athena Phoenix February 22, 2012GUESTS: (1) Denver CASA Exec. Director (2) Karen Anderson, CA Protective Parents TOPICS: Improving the child welfare system, supervised visitation, scams in CA's Access and Visitation programs. We will discuss how to improve government, the courts, and how to cause systemic change to keep families safe.
- abusefreedom live radio October 1, 2012
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Protecting Our Children From CPS